Hi I hope i am welcome

by cantleave 188 Replies latest jw friends

• mouthy
    mouthy

I found the thread and I want welcome cantleave, not get involved in other arguments..

Yes your right BB.... I am sorry cantleave.this is about YOU!!!! I hope all goes well today

Let us all know how it is going XX

• The-Borg
    The-Borg

I cannot imagine staying were I hate so much

What are you doing here then, you seem to hate us so much. Even though we have repeatedly told you we don't hate witnesses we just hate the damage it does to peoples lives. Some of my family are witnesses. Are you trying to tell me I hate my family?

• The-Borg
    The-Borg

The ironic thing is if the witnesses Reniaa knows found out ABOUT the amount of time and involment she has with 'apostates', they would hate her LOL

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

you were quick to say this about others and my experience. then what's your excuse for being with people you hate?

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

you were quick to say this about others and my experience. then what's your excuse for being with people you hate?

I'm still waiting Reniaa.

if you start this game, I know how to end it!

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

"In psychology, a person who has a martyr complex, sometimes associated with the term victim complex, desires the feeling of being a martyr for its own sake, seeking out suffering or persecution because it feeds a psychological need."

She's playing the martyr card, fulfilling some sick need.

Welcome to the board CantLeave

Josie

• reniaa
    reniaa

Have I ever shown in any way that I hate anyone on here? quite the contrary I get a lot of negative feeling of people towards me, personally I just hope to get an apposing viewpoint across so people visiting and specifically misguided Jws will see that there are alternate viewpoints.

Mouthy I try to give you space but threats by you are not welcome even if you don't mean them.

You WILL be outed soon ,believe me.-mouthy

Reniaa

• The-Borg
    The-Borg

I get a lot of negative feeling of people towards me

Are you suprised if you keep accusing us all of hating witnesses without any foundation or evidence.? If you have an alternative viewpoint by all means post it but stop accusing us of being full of hatred.

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

Reniaa,

Hm?

Yiz

• reniaa
    reniaa

yizuman if you want the UN stuff...

http://www.thirdwitness.com/UN/www.jehovahsjudgment.co.uk/watchtower-un-ngo/

look at this if you dare!

thats if you even consider dealing with an authority as a fault, considering the original UN equivalent Rome was appealed to by Paul who was also a roman citizen and used this position to save himself.

Reniaa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit