Hi I hope i am welcome

by cantleave 188 Replies latest jw friends

• Found Sheep
  • Most Noble
    Most Noble

WOW- Interesting how Cantleave finally moved on with his life and matured into an agressive atheist, with all his family out of the org. All in a period of 3years. COngrats

• James Jackson
    James Jackson

Do not think for one moment that your children have probably not already noticed a change in your attitude. They will notice before anyone else.

When I read this statement in this old thread, it struck home with me.

1) I cuss more, my favorite saying is when someone does something stupid, I call them "dumn ass".

2) The Elders wanted to talk to me about something I said;" You have talked to me twice this year about things that were not true, I am done being talked to." One Elder said, That did not go as I expected".

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

What I think is wonderful about this story is that Cantleave became Didleave. He ,and Nugget and family are an inspiration to all.

It can be done, and you make a much, much better life for yourself by leaving.

• bigmac
    bigmac

yep--a lovely family--ive met them several times--and hope to see them again at the Portsmouth ( UK ) christmas lunch next month

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

did I welcome you Angus all those years ago?

• cantleave
    cantleave

No you didn't you unwelcoming B*stard

I am mortified that I used "guys and gals" in my opening sentence

• tresdecu
    tresdecu

Hi cantleave (...didleave) ;-)

I am intrigued...dont have time to sift through hundreds of posts and figure it out myself, but could you tell me what was the tipping point for your wife, cause as you mentioned in your 1st post "... she is completely devout as are her family."

a brief explanation or link to a key post would be fine. I am in a very similar situation to where you were 5 years ago. Thanks

TD

• cultBgone
    cultBgone

Nugget and CantbutDidleave are truly an inspiration!

It would be great to see a list of all the ones on JWN who have kindly assisted their beloved family members and friends to see TTATT.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit