How many here have worked in social work, etc. & DON'T think MJ was a molester?

by avishai 124 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• shamus100
    shamus100

I don't think he was a molester. So there.

Well I do... nyeah nyeah nyeah nyeah nyeah!

Kiss me! Kiss the monkey....

• Mary
    Mary

I think the evidence is fairly strong that Michael was indeed, guilty of some shenanagans with young boys. I'm not married either and I can only imagine the reaction if I started inviting 10 year old girls over to my place for "sleepovers" and had them actually sleep in my bed.

Sorry, but the most I do with my friends' kids is either take them to the show or out for an ice-cream cone. Adults sharing their "love" with little boys by having them sleep in the same bed? Sorry, that's just creepified.

• shamus100
    shamus100

Sorry, but the most I do with my friends' kids is either take them to the show or out for an ice-cream cone. Adults sharing their "love" with little boys by having them sleep in the same bed? Sorry, that's just creepified.

HELL YEAH!

I ask one person on this thread if they would actually have theyre ten year old son sleep over at jacksons house.... anyone???

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

HIS OWN LAWYERS SAID 'HE'S NOT A PEDOPHILE HE'S JUST JACKING OFF WITH THEM AND GETTING THEM DRUNK!" WTF!!!!!

The elders son who 'abused' me just whacked off in front of me, tried to get me to touch his dick... But since I got out of there before he got a chance to do anything else then I guess I wasn't abused right!? This MF should have been thrown in jail for LIFE!!!!

• orbison11
    orbison11

i think, in the end, mj got his life sentence, his karma finally did him in

this is a great read,

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1196009/Im-better-dead-Im-How-Michael-Jackson-predicted-death-months-ago.html

orb

• shamus100
    shamus100

mkr,

That's about the sickest shit I've heard in a long time. How in the hell can you get off on sexual assault charges in the United States based on that? Holy christ, how do you deal with that screwed up legal system??? I hope we don't ever get to that point where I live...

• David-ben-Jesse
    David-ben-Jesse

Matthew 7:1 Judge not, that ye be not judged.

David

• The Almighty Homer
    The Almighty Homer

I don't think it went as far as forced sodomy but more than likely juvenile sexual experimentation and playing.

Stupid thing to do for a responsible adult nevertheless.

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

I personally don't think he molested children either. The first so called victim's mother even stated adamantly that there was no wrongdoing on Jackson's part.

The details just don't add up, and it seems that people knew they could make a quick buck off Michael. If the majority of people thought he was guilty, I doubt his fame would have lasted as long as it did, and will continue to do so even after his death.

Child abuse is so bad that once there is even a hint that a person may have done something innapropriate, a witch hunt, lynch mob, or whatever you want to call it forms, and automatically decides that the person is guilty, even when there is evidence showing otherwise.

A lot of normal, non abusing people nowadays make it a point to not be around children, and even go out of their way to avoid being near them, lest they be labelled as abusers. All it takes is for one child to get mad at a person and say that person acted innapropriately, and their life is totally ruined by an accusation.

Just like the rape cases that you hear about where the supposed victim even admits that it was not true, and that they made it all up, the accused generally is still looked upon as being bad, and their reputation ends up being tarnished even after they are proven innocent.

• shamus100
    shamus100

but more than likely juvenile sexual experimentation and playing.

Aka, sexual assault in the world of law - not never never land...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit