How many here have worked in social work, etc. & DON'T think MJ was a molester?

by avishai 124 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse
    Gee, I wonder if there's people on here who don't think Woody Allen is a disgusto-perv either....

I think there's a much higher chance he is than Michael Jackson. I won't say 100% because again, I don't personally know any of the people involved or the situation.

Social workers can get things horribly wrong too, I am wary of anyone who speaks in certainties about these things. Anyone claiming to be "in social work" stating categorically that someone they don't know was "definitely a paedophile" is in the wrong job, IMO.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    Gee, I wonder if there's people on here who don't think Woody Allen is a disgusto-perv either....

Well, let's see, Avi. Woody actually took off with his stepdaughter, Soon-Yi. Big dif. No comparison. No one can doubt this. Aren't they married now?

• avishai
    avishai

Yes, but he was taking nudie pic of her at 15 or younger. Plus his own kids don't talk to him because THEY believe he molested them.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I am saying that it's a fact that Woody is a pervert. He is with his victim now. Married to her. I detest him.

• doofdaddy
    doofdaddy

It's amazing how many comments on here can Social Workers, saying they jump in without evidence or a quick to judge but in my 15 yrs of working in this field, I have seen so many abusers get away with their behaviour by using the legal system (or bullying the victim) but not one false accusation by a Social Worker.

Remember, Social Workers only follow up allegations made by a concerned outsider.

There's a scent of urban myth here. Of course there must be cases of overzealousness but there are so many abused kids being reported to agencies. Try to understand that we are trying to unravel intense interrelationships going back generations in some cases.

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse
    but not one false accusation by a Social Worker.

And you would discover it was a false accusation how?

Of the hundreds of people wrongly executed, exactly how many cases are there where information comes to light at a later point which exonerates them? Not many.

Having worked with social workers and health visitors for many years, this business of judging a case without having personal knowledge and experience of the individuals involved is totally alien to me. It's just not the way a professional social worker would operate. It concerns me that people feel entitled to pass judgement with certainty simply because the individual involved was famous.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Are you from New South Wales? Here in the USA, while workers are sincerely trying to do a good job, they make false accusations and they overlook abuse, too. I know of plenty of cases of social workers being wrong and causing horrible nightmares for children and their families. And then there are the social workers who give foster care licenses to people who end up molesting and torturing the foster kids. The social worker in charge of my grandson Mickey's case told me she placed him with this wonderful, therapeutic foster family. They had a farm and animals and were all equipped to handle Mickey's special problems. They had two of their own children and three adopted. Before you know it, they removed Mickey from that home because he was molested. That is one bad experience concerning Mickey. Now Mickey is back with the father who literally beat him in the stomach with fists, kicked him in the head and chased him with a knife. The only thing that saved Mickey was that he got way up under a double bed where the stabs missed him.

• doofdaddy
    doofdaddy

I can only comment from Australia's legal system and child protection laws and there would be some heads rolling if that happened here. Every step we take is under the microscope of the legal system. One tiny error in a written report would see me in court.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

America isn't known for running things very well. It's just gotten too big and big is hard to manage well.

• Mary
    Mary
    FHN said: The social worker in charge of my grandson Mickey's case told me she placed him with this wonderful, therapeutic foster family. They had a farm and animals and were all equipped to handle Mickey's special problems. They had two of their own children and three adopted. Before you know it, they removed Mickey from that home because he was molested. That is one bad experience concerning Mickey. Now Mickey is back with the father who literally beat him in the stomach with fists, kicked him in the head and chased him with a knife. The only thing that saved Mickey was that he got way up under a double bed where the stabs missed him.

Jesus H. Christ!! Please tell me that your grandson isn't still with his father.......has this pig been charged with attempted murder or anything???

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit