How many here have worked in social work, etc. & DON'T think MJ was a molester?

by avishai 124 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• avishai
    avishai

I mean, C'mon, people. Seriously, i admire those who want to think the best. But the guy had just about every red flag/indicator you can have. It's like those situations when someone close to you is abusive and you don't want to believe it. "Well, he's never hit me, he's just pushed me and twisted my arms behind my back" "She's not abusive, she just throws things at my head when I make her mad, some women are just like that." MJ wasn't an "aggressive" pedophile that I saw, he was more the grooming, manipulative type. Seriously

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

eunichs do not have libido. People who have been castrated have no sexual desires.

as Doe said, "a settlement is not proof of guilt" and is very common in court.

Sometimes it's just the path of least resistence to get on with your life for whatever reasons.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee
    "a settlement is not proof of guilt"

and an acquittal is not proof of innocence................(think OJ)

• avishai
    avishai

Bullshit. And I'm not saying MJ is a eunuch, but in cases where sex offenders have been castrated, chemically or physically, it only lowers recidivism 40%, not 100%. Sexual abuse is about power and control, not sex or libido.

• VoidEater
    VoidEater

I probably fit your criteria. I do not believe he was a child molester. My opinion is pretty irrelevent since I never met him, nor worked with anyone in his sphere.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Allow me to personalize the situation: Would I have allowed my kids to visit his home?

Hell to the No!

That's all I can say.

• rebel8
    rebel8

Can't say I'm one of those who DON'T think it.

I understand the burden of proof has not been met and so the truth will never be known (by us).

But.....having treated molesters, and having read what MJ did admit to, I think he was probably guilty.

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

One less pedo and today the world is a slightly better place...

• shamus100
    shamus100

I can't say he was, and I can't say he wasn't. I also can't say that any one of the silent lambs didn't get molested either.

Do I think he molested boys? Sure, my personal opinion is he's a child molester.

• doofdaddy
    doofdaddy

I work directly in this field and if you took away his fame and just looked at the facts.....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit