How many here have worked in social work, etc. & DON'T think MJ was a molester?

by avishai 124 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Mary: My grandson was taken from his father three years ago. Dave was convicted of felony child abuse and placed on probation through a plea bargain.

I arranged to have Mickey with me until Andy's accident. The social workers from here and in Connecticut felt Mickey should go back to the Connecticut foster care system because they did not think I could manage Mickey without Andy. Mickey had very challenging behavior problems due to the abuse by his father. Mickey ended up in the Safe Home and then two foster homes, including the "special therapeutic foster home" where he was sexually abused. Mickey's father jumped through all the hoops and eventually the courts allowed Mickey back into his care. It wasn't long before Mickey told of more abuse and was removed from his father's care a second time. But Dad won out in court and Mickey was returned to him. The social worker in charge tried to reassure me by saying they placed Mickey in a special school and both of them in counseling. His father will not allow us any contact with Mickey.

• startingover
    startingover

From some of the comments here, maybe we need to define exactly what a child molestor is. Would gently squeezing a child's shoulder so that it made him feel "not right" be considered molestation? Seems to me some here think so.

A child molestor is a person who has sexual intercourse with an invidual under the local law's age of sexual consent.

How about pedophile? That an adult who is sexually attracted to children. I'm not convinced MJ was either.

How about this? What if a person is mentally a child and has the desire to "play doctor" with another child?

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

Yeah well way to miss the point flying high his OWN GD LAWYERS said he jacked off with 10 year olds and got them drunk. His OWN fucking lawyers.

I'm glad he's dead, the only reason so many people should be going to his funeral is to form a long long line to take turns shitting in the ditch where they lay his sorry ass to rest...

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    Yeah well way to miss the point flying high his OWN GD LAWYERS said he jacked off with 10 year olds and got them drunk. His OWN fucking lawyers.

How about producing legal documents saying so.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

A child molestor is a person who has sexual intercourse with an invidual under the local law's age of sexual consent.

How about pedophile? That an adult who is sexually attracted to children. I'm not convinced MJ was either.

How about this? What if a person is mentally a child and has the desire to "play doctor" with another child?

Where the H do you get these definitions?

Celebrity worship demands a video of the perpetrator in the act. The sworn testimony of the victim is not enough apparently.

• avishai
    avishai

A child molestor is a person who has sexual intercourse with an invidual under the local law's age of sexual consent

Horseshit. I suppose by your definition, giving or receiving a heej or a beej to a kid is just fine? Or penetration w/ a foreign object? Groping them through their clothes? I suggest before you come here spouting nonsense you look up legal code.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

So a 13 year-old boy who is persuaded/intimidated to suck and twist a 44 year old man's nipples while he masturbates is perfectly OK?

I call BS.

• shamus100
    shamus100

Bizzybee,

Hear hear! It's people like that that makes me wish for the death penalty. Society does not need these animals in it!

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

The reason that this case gets me so worked up is this is the EXACT same situation that so many of us suffered through as children.

1. Blame the victim; These kids are just out for money, these kids are just looking for attention, it's these kids fault for dressing so sexy...
    2. Throw the case back on the abused; the REAL victim is the poor adult abuser, he's mentally ill! He's only got the mental capacity of a child, he had a bad child hood, he really LIKES to fuck kids!
    3. It's allowed; This person is too special/rich to have to follow the law! He's rich, he does a lot for charity, he's an elders son, he can sing and dance like a fucking fairy!

It's disgusting, the man gets a pass not despite being a freak but BECAUSE he was a freak, as to court documents you can google what the court psychologist said but the man paid MILLIONS to get the rest of the documents sealed if you didn't see them during the trial when they were available you sure as hell can't see them now. You can try to find them but all the sites where they were have taken them down so as to not get the living shit sued out of them. This freak should be tossed in the nearest sewer, he shouldn't get the dignity of being buried like a human being.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

No one says the kids were after money. It was their parents who were after money. Not just a few bucks either, but millions of dollars. The kids were victims of their greedy parents and greedy lawyers.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit