Just my 2 Cents.......Go ahead and FLAME AWAY.....I won't reply

by scrapmama777 161 Replies latest jw friends

• reniaa
    reniaa

/sigh shamus you should listen to your own words, You do know the initial poster claims to be an active witness? and some that have replied say they are still witnesses?

Reniaa

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

She's serves her purpose here (well not the one she thinks she's doing) and is an asset to the board

• mouthy
    mouthy

Reniaa ,nobody understands you. You know your leaders tell you NOT to go on the internet
    yet here you are. I do realize you must get your time in but isnt this way rather easy?
    Going door to door in the cold ,heat, rain, sleet,snow, is the way I did it
    WITH Rheamatoid Arthrities.If you know anyone with this illness
    you must know it has great pain... SO I REALLY believed I was doing GODS will
    So you sitting here ...trying to tell all that has suffered from being in your cult
    is really not cricket. Of course I believe you have the right to come on & express
    your self. But how are you a good JW if you disobey the "ELDERS" who said
    this place is evil????

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Hope this does not become another thread that becomes renaii's that does not belong to her.

purps

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I think Reniaa is well understood here. She exposes the craziness of the bOrg and is a very valuable addition to this board

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

You're right Purps, Reniaa does have a nasty habit of highjacking threads...naughty naught Reniaa *wags finger*

• shamus100
    shamus100

Fact: Every witness that I know would be happy to be rid of someone like you. I would have gotten rid of you in a matter of seconds if you were in my congregation while being an active witness, just like any normal Jehovahs Witness.

Same with this poster here - they would be removed in one second if they were found out.

• reniaa
    reniaa

Purplsofa i will not post anymore on this thread, I think mrsjones among others have highlighted my point to the initial poster well, I don't want anyone coming on these sites and not recognising the only agenda is hatred of Jehovah witness religion and it's leaders. the loving nickname the majority use for Jws on here aka 'Borg' should say enough without anymore words from me.

Reniaa

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    Yet God tells us what to do or is God wrong for expecting things of us? Remember Jehovah's witnesses come together as a group to witness about Jehovah, being together in shared belief in Jehovah keeps us following him.

Does God demand a child present 2 eyewitnesses to their rape, in order to prove the child is not a liar? Please show me one scripture in the Bible wherein Jehovah makes this commandment.

And if a child can present eyewitnesses, has Jehovah ever allowed his organization to determine whether those eyewitnesses are "worthy" of providing testimony? Has Jehovah ever allowed his organization to forbid testimony from non-believers simply because they are non-believers? Or from the child himself/herself simply because the child is a minor? Please show me one scripture in the Bible wherein Jehovah makes such an allowance.

Jehovah's Witnesses allow an adult who has raped and assaulted a child to deny the accusation and then face no more examination, investigation and to be considered as one innocent simply because, in the view of Jehovah's Witnesses, it is the word of a child against the word of an adult. Please show me one example in the Bible whereby Jehovah allows the guilty to go free simply by lying as to their involvement.

And yet Jehovah's Witnesses have instructed elders in the Flock book to do just as I have described. Why is this organization adding rules and regulations to what the Bible said? Didn't the apostle John say in Rev. 22:18 what would happen to anyone who heard John's prophecy and added to it? Surely Jehovah feels the same toward anyone who adds rules and regulations?

While I'm on the subject though, please explain to me why Jehovah made a provision for a woman being raped in a field, and therefore having no eyewitness, and yet did not make the same provision for an innocent child.

You claim to have The Truth. Well I was born in Missouri so ... show me.

Chris

• beksbks
    beksbks
    I rest my case! the goal of many on here is to stop people becoming or being witnesses.

Anyone who cares to take a look, yes. It's a destructive cult, and no one should have to live through it. Of course I would never go door to door trying to change someones mind.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit