Just my 2 Cents.......Go ahead and FLAME AWAY.....I won't reply

by scrapmama777 161 Replies latest jw friends

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    Reniaa: Purplsofa i will not post anymore on this thread

Good. Not every thread should be all about you.

W

• watson
    watson
    Well, you have never met me!

I am entertained by an active JW "confessing" to a group of admitted "apostates," and their "love bombing," in return. We're hungry for new meat!!

• Justitia Themis
    Justitia Themis

Got some fishy stuff goin' here folks. I will enjoy watching how it all pans out. Great entertainment.

My dear Watson...I agree. I wonder if Scapmama is Raniaa? Both of them repeatedly post that they aren't going to post any more, and both of them are loquacious.

• gubberningbody
  • mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

"loquacious"

What a cool word. I looked it up and a similar word "garrulous" describes Reniaa even better:

adj.

1. Given to excessive and often trivial or rambling talk; tiresomely talkative.
    2. Wordy and rambling: a garrulous speech.
  • jamiebowers
    jamiebowers
    To those who had children who were abused by a witness, I am truly sorry for all that you and your family have had to go through and do NOT know the pain that you have had to endure because of it. The catholic religion and many other religions have covered up this type of act for years and I am sure have lost many church goers because of it also.

But the difference between the WB&TS and other religions is that a victim of sexual abuse and their families aren't shunned by others in the religion for coming forward about the crime of child molestation. There are also many women who have been df'd due to circumstances surrounding the cover up of domestic violence within the congregation. Since you're already reading and posting on an "apostate" board, why not check out silentlambs.org? Read the thousands of experiences under "Abused Lambs" and "Battered Lambs". It should be a real eye opener for you.

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

Okay so I'm back to post what I wanted to say: I haven't read all the posts to this thread so far.

My comments are on the Actual Posters first post: I'm not sure if you want to be welcomed to the board but I'll be polite and welcome you anyway. Just because I may disagree with you does not mean 1. I'm hating you 2. I'm judging you.

I believe that you have been hypocritical - you came on here saying how WE ALL hate witnesses and judge them and yet you did that very thing. You came on here and judge every member by - and this is what you said - "read a few posts" - how can you draw a conclusion on how we all think from reading a few posts.

My words to that are as Christ has said in the past "take the rafter from you own eye, before you remove the splinter from anothers" As a witness you should do well to heed those words - Christ knew what he was saying.

Like I said - just because I disagree with someone doesn't not mean I hate them in any way. It means I don't agree with you and for valid reasons.

• quietlyleaving
    quietlyleaving

hi scrapmama welcome to JWN

and I really appreciate your apology

I appreciate all of your comments. Maybe I did come on here being judgemental myself, not knowing what brought you all to this point. I apologize deeply for that.

I am aware that I could be counseled by coming onto this forum. I do my research. I am aware of all that is posted in your comments back to me. And yet, flaws can be foundAnd yet I still choose to be a witness. Crazy to all of you, I know! LOL

To those who had children who were abused by a witness, I am truly sorry for all that you and your family have had to go through and do NOT know the pain that you have had to endure because of it. The catholic religion and many other religions have covered up this type of act for years and I am sure have lost many church goers because of it also.

I knew by posting to this group what kind of response that I would get. But for some reason I felt compelled to voice my feelings anyway. Isn't that what you all are doing, voicing your feelings, opinions and your concerns over what the Watchtower organization has done to you? I respect your opinions, as everyone has the right to one. I am sure that you are a warm friendly group who comes here for understanding in your choice to leave the organization.

Yes, to the person who posted all the points about my meeting attendence and such not being what it should be, I am not a strong witness as some are, but that does not mean that I will stop putting my faith in Jehovah. Nice try! : )

I wish you all the best, but I will not be posting again..... but then again I said that I was not going to reply to this......lol

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

I have to just post again - wow!!!!! I'm actually speechless at how you have been so judgmental - you clearly are NOT following Christ - clearly - I can see that.

And there is that same old excuse again - ""we're imperfect"" Christ says - "Be perfect, just as I am perfect" Perhaps understanding what Christ meant is what you lack.

You say you know gods' name - hmmm I wonder - have you actually done study on gods' name - real study - though the tetratgramaton is YHWH the actuall pronouciation of gods' name is not known - imperfect humans slot in the vouwls where they see fit, thus the closes you'll get is Yahweh - this is the name you should use and Jehovah is a corrupted version of Yahweh (that is if you truly hold what the meaning behind the name is important - because otherwise it's just a name)

Again a bit of research will show you that the mormons are in fact a cult - this is not in depth stuff.

The NWT has many inconsistanceis and if you compared it and made a study of it alongside other bibles you may find out what those are.

I left the organisation because of my love of God, even though the elders told me I was turning my back on him. Well perhaps I was turning my back on ""their version of God". I heard my shepherds' voice and I recognised the call out of egypt, and so began my journy.

• quietlyleaving
    quietlyleaving

justitia

scrapmama sounds american reniaa sounds british

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit