Just my 2 Cents.......Go ahead and FLAME AWAY.....I won't reply

by scrapmama777 161 Replies latest jw friends

• looloo
    looloo

you remind me of what i used to talk like untill i found out that my child had been raped by aman who had been nothing but reprooved for abuisng a child and then went on to rape a few more kids in the cong before being deisfellowshipped for an affair , then i met him and nobody warned me! its so unfair for you to judge us all for being bitter when you dont even know why most of us are here , walk a mile in my shoes before you judge me its not very nice ! i think a lot of folk on here were once just as zeolous as you are but unfortunatley have been greatly disallusioned

• mouthy
    mouthy

Your not judgemental.???? LOL!!!! All you wrote was judgemental girl!!
    The one thing I agree with you GOD!!!! Looks at the heart...

The "POPE" ( big boys at Brooklyn)of your faith says you must not talk to apostates? you do???

Do you believe Jesus came invisably in 1914.???? Of course your not going to answer
    FEAR!!!! GREAT FEAR!!!! TRUE LOVE THROWS FEAR OUTSIDE >>> Try it you might like it.

• MadGiant
    MadGiant

You say that Jehovah’s Witness are close minded, but I have never met any Witness’s that are as hateful and nasty and judgemental as you all

My mom is a very critical and judgemental woman.

I personally never judge a person just because they are NOT a witness. Yes, I am aware that is NOT what we are taught,

One thing I have learned over the years is that no matter what faith you are, there are always going to be those who are judgmental over some in the faith who are not as strong as they are in their love for God.

I have not always been strong in my faith. I do NOT go to ALL of the meetings ALL of the time. I struggle to go out in service, but will defend my faith when challenged.

I am not as strong in my faith as some in the congregation.

Yes, the Watchtower does give us advice to follow, but I am fully aware that they are imperfect men. I answer only to the 1 who matters and that is my Heavenly Father Jehovah.

Welcome:

Would you make up your mind already?

Take care,

Ismael

• snowbird
    snowbird

I am completely appalled by this forum. I found it because I was searching the conversation on the View from last week about Jehovah’s Witnesses believing that the end is near. In which I was never more appalled and will never watch the view again.

I think it's time I e-mailed Sherri on The View.

She's doing a great job.

I wonder if she knows about the WT's view of Blacks?

Tee hee hee.

Sylvia

• truthseekeriam
    truthseekeriam

You sound a lot like I did just a few years ago. I also was never a stickler when it came to all the you shouldn't do this or that. However, I did think we as an Org were persecuted in the media and lied about. I was so angry when that Dateline story on the cover up of child molestation within the Org came out, I just shook my head in disbelief. I thought to myself their is no way victims would be treated in such a manner within our loving brotherhood.

Fast forward a few years and guess what? Yep, my child was molested by a beloved brother in the hall and yes I learned the hard way that victims are treated in such a manner in the unloving brotherhood.

Sometimes it personal experience that shows us the truth. Do I wish I could still live in the dark and this never would have had this happen to our family? You betcha. It's much easier to live what's comfortable to us.

Please watch your children around the brothers and sisters, it's never who you think it would be. Molesters are very good at what they do and they know how to get away with it.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

scrapmama, let's talk. Let's have an educated conversation here. You came here to this site for some reason. What is on your mind?

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I'm sorry you can't see the difference between "inciting hatred" and airing legitimate criticism.

Don't forget, the Watchtower encourages its membership to "hate what is bad". In Watchtower lingo, that means everything that is "worldly" - in other words, everything not controlled by the Watchtower.

If "inciting hatred" offends you, I suggest you take a closer, more objective look at Watchtower publications.

W

• cognac
    cognac

Hello and welcome!!! I don't hate people that are JWs at all! My hubby and family are JWs. Do I disagree with things that go on? Yes. Do I hate JWs? Not at all!

Don't worry, my hubby has seen and posted on this forum and he's felt the same way that you do! I just explained to him that some people are very hurt by things that have happened and come here to vent. Having a place to vent about things that have happened, imho, is better then keeping it bottled up inside.

Why don't you want to comment or respond? Just curious, send me a PM if you'd like.

Btw, does anybody know how to send PMs or respond to them? I can't figure it out!

• Scarred for life
    Scarred for life

I feel very sorry for your children.

Sherri from The View is doing a GREAT job. I need to email her and encourage her to continue.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Welcome!

I hope you get yourself together one day on your love/hate relationship with JWs. You already see that you're not measuring up to what the organization expects of you, yet you defend yourself as being "good enough" for you. But are you really good enough for Jehovah? Or do you just think you're good enough?

You've pretty well flamed yourself with your criticism of the judgmental JWs---which they are all supposed to be--since all 6 billion non-JWs are going to be slaughtered very, very, very soon by their "righteous" God. Yes, JWs believe that every Catholic and every Mormon and every Muslim will be killed. And anyone here is inciting hatred? It's the JWs that applaude with enthusiasm at the prospect of children being slaughtered in their parents' arms even though the family lived in China or India or Iran where nobody in their village ever heard of Jehovah's Witnesses and their colorful magazines.

B the X

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit