Watchtower is kicking people out again, in the name of LOVE?

by Bethelite Elder 119 Replies latest jw friends

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

It's all about maximizing efficiency and minimizing cost.

Part of the reason the US economy is in such miserable shape. You can't run a good company with out happy, healthy people and it be successful. Eventually everyone pays for this short sighted corporate greed.

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

"And for the record, we're talking about ex-Bethellites and soon...."

these are the guys wo were these bastard bethellites. and just because they are ex-bethellites, doesn't mean they changed their stripes!

look at the examples I've wrote about, and I can back it up!

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

these are the guys wo were these bastard bethellites. and just because they are ex-bethellites, doesn't mean they changed their stripes!

look at the examples I've wrote about, and I can back it up!

You dont need to back it up, because I was a Bethelite, and saw plenty of what you speak of. However, it doesn't change the fact that you are JUDGING PEOPLE WITHOUT KNOWING THEM. You've constructed a stereotype in your head and now you're treating every Bethelite as if they were like this. Welcome to the world of being prejudiced and ignorant.

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

well, anyone of them that can do what Franz did and speak out against them is not a bastard ex-bethellite.

but anyone who wants the rank and file to feel sorry for them, and give them a handout is still the same old "leopard striped bastard"!

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

"Welcome to the world of being prejudiced and ignorant"

well, I've seen plenty and they strike the same mold...... the ones that left on their own usually were diffrent (unless their wife was not accepted)

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

well, anyone of them that can do what Franz did and speak out against them is not a bastard ex-bethellite.

but anyone who wants the rank and file to feel sorry for them, and give them a handout is still the same old "leopard striped bastard"!

You're raving. Maybe this is normal for you, but it's out of place on a thread where most of us are empathetic to those who are "waking up."

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

well, I've seen plenty and they strike the same mold...... the ones that left on their own usually were diffrent (unless their wife was not accepted)

Yeah, you're actually right. All Bethelites are of the same mold and they are all arrogant bastards. Just like all Mexicans are looking to steal our jobs.

Again, ignorant and prejudiced. Makes the world simple for a simple mind.

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

struck a nerve?

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

I have not seen a max exodus of ex-bethellites

• runningonfaith
    runningonfaith

So just out of curiosity,what are the chances of a young witness to get at bethel today?

I know an elder on a nearby congregation who's being grooming his son,now 19,for a bethel career.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit