Watchtower is kicking people out again, in the name of LOVE?

by Bethelite Elder 119 Replies latest jw friends

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

Daniel, you're taking this personal... I never attacked anyone here personally. And BTW I was a MS, and asked to be an elder and refused the titles.

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

And by the way, I'm not a white american

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

every bethellite knows or learns quickly that there is status "bennies" attached to their positiion

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

my wife's family has quite a few (father, uncles, cousins, etc) that were bethellites.... and everytime there is a party their other half (wife) makes

sure that others know that their husband was a bethellite

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

I've never felt "inferior", these people just put it in your face

• cabasilas
    cabasilas

I think what Sweet Pea said needs repeating:

Everyone who comes to this site (excluding Reniaa and her ilk) deserves to find support and empathy, not condemnation.

Just because some who have arrived here were pushed before they jumped doesn't warrant personal attacks.

On the other hand, those that find themselves in the firing line (from a minority here) should expect that as people having had a higher status in the org, they will be in for some flack (regardless of the good they practiced, their sincerity and their pain now), as can be expected when ones have had their lives ruined at the hands of the WTS and its supporters.

We are all victims but we need to help one another to move on and put one more nail in the coffin that is the WTS.

• Cessa
    Cessa

In response to some above comments, I do believe the whole thing with status in the org is really ridiculous, it means a lot of people are judged by their title instead of their works. I suppose the org uses it to keep everyone 'behaving'. but it's stupid when you think about it. I mean, you can lie to get status.

• Heaven
    Heaven

everytime there is a party their other half (wife) makes

sure that others know that their husband was a bethellite

I know I'm not the best in these kinda situations because my response would be ....

"Oh really? Just what element on the periodic table IS 'bethellite' anyways? What's it used for again?"

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Cessa, you have a pm

• bronzefist
    bronzefist

I LOVE this thread.

And another thing, bronzefist, and DaCheeh: your comments show what this is really about: You're still angry because you felt inferior in the organization. Big fucking deal. Get over it. You're out, and it doesn't do you or anyone else any good to start tearing into an ex-Bethelite just because they had a title you didn't, or because you once got screwed over by a Bethelite

I never felt inferior in this organization...however I've dealt with many who felt they were superior (I was an MS and a pioneer..but not like most of those who spent their time talking against those who didn't come to all the meetings or never were seen in the field work) We had a Bethelite speak at our hall dedication who started crying from the platform...he claimed that anyone who comes to the hall sick is UNLOVING, cause one of his dear friends died from shaking someones hand...it was weird reasoning, but there you go he was from Bethel.

All I ask is that you don't judge people without knowing them.

And yet here you are judging me and others. Typical two faced comment.

I'm not OUT as you incorrectly ASSume I'm still a member in GOOD standing. I worship JEHOVAH not the ORGANIZATION. I do love yout tirades so bash this post PLEASE!!!!!! Since you were once a loyal Bethelite I do love when you use that "worldly" word FUCKING so use it as often as you wish.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit