One of the Governing Body had a stroke yesterday

by AndersonsInfo 426 Replies latest jw friends

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

Fred Franz was fobbed off and told "dont worry about anything" during his final illness.

Around him a MAJOR power struggle was raging. It was a year before the sheepl were told he was dead. By then jarasz had everthing under control.

If he is dead it will be covered up until all the arrangements of usurpers are well in place.

HB

• Heaven
    Heaven

Billy I love your sense of humor

I second that, leftbelow! B the X always makes me laugh... I love it!

The dude has been mostly dead for over a decade. So what's a little more dead for a little longer?

LOL! Is stand up in your future perhaps?

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

i DONT AGREE that this topic has gone way "OFF THREAD"

We are all shring our viewpoints of the news in question. I for one am not prepared to sit in hushed awe waiting for every bulletin from the sacred Cow.

He perpetrated EVIL.

The fact that the Borg has said nothing only confirms my suspicion of a power struggle at Crooklyn.

HB

• JMC
    JMC

Does anyone know if TJ was a paedophile? I heard he had ben accused by a former sister.Why does the GB continue to cover up child abuse? Is it Money. I heard they fight in court if they think they will win and if not will settle out of court for thousands of dollars and then issue a GAG order to prevent others from knowing about it.

Anybody know about this

Thanks

JMC

• yknot
    yknot

Accused and not convicted or confessed.

Guilty sick bastard or innocent.... ????

Either way I am sure it plays heavily into the reaction of the WTS to accusations of pedophiles.

• badboy
    badboy

Someone mentioned what thing to say to him

how about `I know what you did all those summers ago'

• rebel8
    rebel8

Google 'Pat Garza'.

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

every google on "Pat Garza" through silent lambs comes up "page not found".

Is it just my machine or anyone else getting that?

• cameo-d
  • cameo-d
    cameo-d

here's one, but it does not give "reply" opportunity at the bottom, so I can't bttt.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/39505/1/TED-JARASC

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit