One of the Governing Body had a stroke yesterday

by AndersonsInfo 426 Replies latest jw friends

• Dold Agenda
    Dold Agenda

Any news about his condition?

• Dold Agenda
    Dold Agenda

I think you missunderstod a little here.

Ted is Ted.... It's the aftermatch that i am interested in.

When hes "going for the fjords" i think that it can be som changes in the GB area and maybe some "New light".. *sigh* Mouhaha.

It's not like LOST... but it can be fun to see if there will happen or change anything.

Will they finaly give up on 607/1914.. blood.. "peddos", yeah.. you name it.

• Gregor
    Gregor

Still scratching my head over the complete eradication of my Jaraczx thread.

Gregor,

from the planet, Who gives a crap...?

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Update on Ted.....the sex change operation wen't very well....he is abit saw....sour....sore.

• Japster
    Japster

Firstly, Happy 4th of July to all you Americans!!!! I'm a Canuck......but Happy 4th anyway!!!!

As of yesterday Ted Jaracz has been tranferred from a local hospital back to the 'infirmiry' at Bethel. He is doing better and is up and around a bit. Other than that details are sketchy. The only other thing I heard is that Melita [his wife] is exhausted from all the calls and well-wishers.

Japster

• Heaven
    Heaven

Dold Agenda and Japster, Welcome!

Will they finaly give up on 607/1914.. blood.. "peddos", yeah.. you name it.

Dold... perhaps some things. I mean, "this generation" and the Blood Policy have already changed since I was a kid. What I do know is that the WTS is in trouble. The numbers are declining and so we see the 'imminence' of the Big A... it's on our doorstep, doncha know? I don't even have to look at the Yearbook. I always know when the numbers are going down. "The Big A is coming soon" starts being spouted again. This time, it's with a fervor unlike any JW has seen in over 30 years (remember pre-1975?). The grip is tightening as the young ones discover more and more on the 'Net and decide it's not for them and the old ones are becoming less and less capable of 'pioneering' or doing the door-to-door work, many of whom have already passed away, not to mention those 'disfellowshipped' or 'disassociated'. Coupled with a sheer numbers within Christianity as a whole declining (at least within Europe, North America and Japan) and there is a real interesting future ahead for the WTS.

In the business world, the current mantra is 'Innovate or Die'. I guess it remains to be seen if the WTS can 'innovate'. I shudder to think of what they'll come up with next. I think they are going to have to start witnessing to Muslims.

• Scully
    Scully

Melita is "exhausted from all the calls and well-wishers"??

What an ungrateful thing to say.

• diamondiiz
    diamondiiz

Shouldn't most people be calling in and hoping the man dies ASAP so he can gain his prize? If he truely is such an annointed and faithful man that would be a proper wish from everyone around him

Keeping him alive longer than necessary or even administering aid to him would be keeping him alive for no good reason since it would be keeping him away from him gaining his prize.

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

i wasn't going reply to this thread but I have changed my mind. It is truly disgusting the things that the members of the G B have done in the name of God and Christ Jesus.

They have must to answer before the throne of God, but then so do all of us.

We are outraged by many members of the GB, but are we any better by our anger and hatred? Yes he has done evil deeds and covered up things as welll as other members of the GB.

I know many of you have had horrific things happen to you and the WTBS has done nothing about it but cover it up. Had it not been for Barb and her husband and those other few faithful who blew the whistle on them we wouldn't have known any of this and we are thankful for what Barb has done. I want to thank you for the tons of hours you have spent in bringing the truth forward and enlightening the world to the deciptive lies of the WTS Organization. You are so couragous all of you who chose to stand up for righteousness. May God bless you for that.

I know that many are hurting and in pain becaue of lies and deciet the pedophilia and the threats made to families to keep their mouths shut, and we know that each individual must stand in front of God's throne of judgement.

So on that day all will be justified. But at the same time let us not forget that like them we too will stand in front of the throne of God and we must too answer for our sins as well.

Really what it is I am saying is let God do the judging and know that it will be just. Because we don't want to be judged by the Lord in the same manner.

You may remember the scripture in Matthew 7:1-2

Mat 7:1 Judge not, that ye be not judged.
    Mat 7:2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

I hope that we don't stoop to their level of judgement. Or their level of deciet, or lies, or acts of defilement for fear that God may judge us.

I hope that I haven't offended anyone in expressing my feelings on this matter. That would be the last thing I would want to do.

luv

Orangefatcat.

• cattails
    cattails
    Still scratching my head over the complete eradication of my Jaraczx thread.

Hey Gregor.

Don't say much more about it or you'll

find you won't be able to log into the forum

anymore like it's happened to several folk

already. I'll say no more...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit