One of the Governing Body had a stroke yesterday

by AndersonsInfo 426 Replies latest jw friends

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Hamster lol.

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

Actually Melitas post saying how evil certain posters in this thread are, for talking about an evil person's death like they do, betrays IGNORANCE of the BIBLE.

Look at the account where the high priest Phinehas (?) kills a man in flagrenti delicto with a Gentile Shiksa Whore. It describes with relish how the woman is stabbed to death up the vagina.

Or the assasination of King Eglon. Again with great relish the account describes how the shit from his guts spewed out through the stab wounds in his fat paunch.

The death of Jezebel - the dogs licked her blood and ate her flesh so that only that on the palms of her hands remained.

And don't forget the death of Judas Iscariot. He hanged himself, after several days of gases building up inside his body cavities, his rotting neck snapped and the body burst noisily, on the rocks below.

There are others. So yes there is a scriptural precedent for eager description of an evil person's death.

HB

• poppers
    poppers

With the board open to new members like Melita things get more interesting. It was getting a little dull around here, wasn't it folks? Come on, Melita, tell us more of yourself.

• iknowall558
    iknowall558

MELITA

All of you people are horrid, horrid, trivial, small minded Apostates that's right, Apostates!! with a capital A!!!!! I hate each and every one of you.

To discuss the ill health of anyone in such a manner is absolutely Wrong.

Come to the refreshing waters before it's too late for you all!!! Oh, and by the way we are monitoring and we know who you are we are all www fluent.

You are talking like you are 12yrs old.....can almost hear the lisp!

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

A BIG kiss for Barb:

X

HB

• Mary
    Mary
    Matilda-the-Mental said: I have been authorized to come onto this 'filthy' discussion site to let you all know how wrong, disgraceful, low and horrible you are. To those who offered kind thoughts, thank you.

Sure you have Melita.Free Smiley Face Who authorized you? Jehovah? Or did Freddie Franz speak to you from beyond the grave?

Ghost Emoticons

Hope you can get your hours in this way.......Say 'hi' to Reniaa for me!

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

You tell'em Mary...

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

In Dante - there is a circle of Hell devoted to hypocrites and betrayers.

At the moment in life that the mortal unforgivable sin is comitted, the

soul of the person is ripped out and immediately sent to Hell. Then a Demon takes up residence in the body until it dies.

Canto 33 - Holy Saturday p.m.

" for Ptolomea has this privilege, that oftentimes a soul may sink down here, before Atropos sends it on its way.

And so you may more willingly remove the glaze of tears from off my face, know that as soon as any soul betrays,

as I did, then his body is taken from him by a demon who afterward governs it until his time on earth comes to an end.

The soul crashes down into the pit.

This man has left a demon in his place in his body,

and in those his kindred who did the treachery along with him."

HB

• wantingtruth
    wantingtruth

Thank you B. A. for the information !

it was all necessary for us

all the information confirms the fact that those who are/where "leaders" over the simple believers are in fact "weeds" (and not wheat)

the harvest is here , the judgement has begun from "God's house" , the "stars" are falling down from "heaven" - God is right !

the "Beast" together with "the false prophet" is just now being "caught"

we are living today the "spiritual" fulfillment of Ezekiel 21:25-27

25. " 'O profane and wicked prince of Israel, whose day has come, whose time of punishment has reached its climax,

26. this is what the Sovereign LORD says: Take off the turban, remove the crown. It will not be as it was: The lowly will be exalted and the exalted will be brought low.

27. A ruin! A ruin! I will make it a ruin! It will not be restored until he comes to whom it rightfully belongs; to him I will give it.'

yet a little time and the Kingdom will be given to "HIM"

who is HIM ? "that one which right now is lowly "

please, all of you, try to understand the prophecies -- they represents "God's point of view" !

the beast also was represented by the "daughter of Babylon" see what is to happen with "her" : read all Isaiah 47.

Greetings,

friendly, wantingtruth

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

This thread has gone way off-topic..

Does anyone have any update of Jaracz's medical condition? Is he still in hospital?

Pope

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit