One of the Governing Body had a stroke yesterday

by AndersonsInfo 426 Replies latest jw friends

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

reminds me of the scene in Monte Python and the Holy Grail....................But I'm not dead yet

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

I was wondering if there was a thread with a dead pool for this guy. Sure, it would be very bad taste, but even so it would not be ill suited for this type of person.

• yknot
    yknot

I am reading rumors (www.extj.com/foro member Ordenoymando) that next month Bethel Family Members will be officially introduced to 2 new GB, along with a special talk regarding Teddy J...... the rest of the R&F congregations will receive LTRs announcing in Sept.

(((( oh and most of Ordenoymando's other post are similar in nature to Cinnamon's Bethel Heavies JWD thread))))

Since my translations skills are very limited..... it you speak/read Spanish fluently and are willing.....please look up the last 5 or so post by this poster and give us gringos/gringas a clue to all the rumors flying on extj!..... because based on my google translations it appears things will start kicking off this upcoming season and progress over the next five years.

(((Yes a pool would be in 'poor taste' ((If you must please leave thread addy))but that said I am already ahead as I voted Ted over Jack)))

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

So where is he? In the infirmary or still in hospital?

• badboy
    badboy

WASN';T HE NOW IN BETHEL INFIRMINARY?

• TheOldHippie
    TheOldHippie

For the gringos, just loose rumours, only solid thing is that 25 Columbia Heights is to be emptied before the end of the year, otherwise it says there are going to be news about Blood, Military Service ......... yeah, lot of empty talking, except the Columbia stuff.

• Farkel
    Farkel

Melita,

:For the rest of you vile wicked souls be aware that the Branch office here in New York, and at Halton Hills are using many means including the ubs-litronet.04 tracking systems, my I hope I got that technical computers language corect, to track and monitor all on this site and all written sites like it.

So what? They already monitor and track everything all their loyal members do, including twits like you. The only difference is they can SCREW YOU UP, but they can't touch us, except in their masturbation fantasies.

:The Great Day of Jehovah is Near.....be in fear all you who reproach his mighty Name. You all need to close down this site and come back into the warm embrace of our God Jehovah! Now before you all will perish like a wisp of dust during the great battle that will destroy all who do not obey Him and his Faithful Slave class.

Isn't all that going to happen "Real Soon Now?"

:Beware! you have been warned.

Thanks for the heads up.

:PS. Michael Jackson was not a Jehovah's Witness in good standing and will not reap his reward

Judgemental twit.

I'm certain was a troll post, but just to make sure........ :)

Farkel

• ldrnomo
    ldrnomo

Dimondliz said:

Shouldn't most people be calling in and hoping the man dies ASAP so he can gain his prize?

There's an old blues song with this line in the lyrics:

"everybody wants to go to heaven but nobody wants to die"

I remember Ted Jarecz at an assembly one time when I went up to him introduced myself then asked him what congregation he was in. He seemed put out that I didn't recognize him and proceeded to tell me with his head held high that he was at bethel on the GB. I looked unimpressed which I was and walked away.

LD

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Melita: "you vile wicked souls be aware that the Branch office here in New York, and at Halton Hills are using many means including the ubs-litronet.04 tracking systems"

• Mary
    Mary

Here Metilda.....I've helped you re-word what you were really trying to say:

For any of the other 'true' Brothers and Sisters brain-dead Dubs on here like Reniaa and Spike Tassel/Scholar out there I wanted to announce that Bro. Jaracz is doing much, much better is still a feable-minded Nazi, but like a frigging cat, he's got 9 lives. He walking about and eating weak soup continues to piss in his Depends while wobbling down the corridors and eats Miracle Wheat for breakfast each and every day which helps keep him "regular". He will be back in the familiar velour chair in his office next week plotting new ways to try and rule the roost at the latest to strengthen and nourish the worldwide flock and to try and to continue to spew his particular brand of bullshit while he still can. Sitting, speaking into his dictaphone to help the friends around the globe. Shitting, sleeping and slobbering into his dictaphone to all the suck ups around him who can't wait till he croaks. Many thannks to all for your prayers and supplications. (but he's still alive! I guess I didn't pray hard enough).

For the rest of you vile wicked souls be aware that the Branch office here in New York, and at Halton Hills are using many means including the ubs-litronet.04 tracking systems also shitting in their collective pants because they're losing control of the rank and file, my I hope I got that technical computers language corect, to track and monitor all on this site and all written sites like it.

The Great Day of Jehovah is Near...Just like it was 130 years ago.......be in fear all you who reproach his mighty Name dare to question the authority of imbeciles like Ted Jackass Jaracz. You all need to close down this site and come back into the warm embrace of our God Jehovah! Now before you all will perish like a wisp of dust during the great battle that will destroy all who do not obey Him and his Faithful Slave class.

DANGER WILL ROBINSON......DANGER!!!

Beware! you have been warned. Now I can count this as 'time' on my Service Report and all of you as Return Visits!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit