One of the Governing Body had a stroke yesterday

by AndersonsInfo 426 Replies latest jw friends

• John Doe
  • Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

Is that guy still ticking ?

sheesh...... I'm going to hospital where he's staying with a blow horn and some fire crackers !

Sorry I just view GB members as the worst thing against humanity, I have no respect for them at all.

Whenever I need to reconfirm my heartfelt feelings I just look back at that cover of the AWAKE magazine,

the one about the JW children who committed suicide by not taking a blood transfusion and they were pictured

on the front cover. The JWS snare and trap didn't just cause an disturbance in their lives it actually killed them.

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

All of you people are horrid, horrid, trivial, small minded Apostates that's right, Apostates!! with a capital A!!!!! I hate each and every one of you.

To discuss the ill health of anyone in such a manner is absolutely Wrong.

Come to the refreshing waters before it's too late for you all!!! Oh, and by the way we are monitoring and we know who you are we are all www fluent.

LOL!

• tenyearsafter
    tenyearsafter

wow Melita...what are you monitoring??

• White Dove
    White Dove

Sure, she's Melita. Sure.

• White Dove
    White Dove

Hey, Melita. Learn to write!

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

Authorized by whom? I love it when peons try to sound as if they have a level of authority but don't.

TJ had his enemies because well, He was an ass. I'm sure there is gloating as we speak in NY that this man is moving on. How much will change will be interesting

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

Conduit? I thought the organization was not receiving direct news from Jah? New light?

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

TJ as you refer to him is a conduit to our supreme one Jehovah, much more than any of you will ever aspire tobe. Unworthy unbelievers will all soon come to a ruinious end at the great day of Jehovah! He will be vindicated! Turn around from you lowly apostate ways now and stop this idle speculation on some dear souls demise.

LOLOL!!!

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

You've been authorized , really now from who ?

This is the cleanest and most honest site that discuses the corruption of the JWS and the WTBS.

Your fear mongering trite does nothing but reveal the brain washing control the JWS have implemented into your intellect and moral conscience.

TJ was just head director of this corrupt corporation that has killed thousands people including many children.

The blood of those children's lives is now on your hands Melita just as much as Ted's , have a nice sleep tonight.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit