One of the Governing Body had a stroke yesterday

by AndersonsInfo 426 Replies latest jw friends

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

People, don't waste your time getting incensed by a bored teenager.

• Scott77
    Scott77

Generally speaking, a true royal dub will never at all visit this site. Any mere metion of it within the dubland can be ground for instant marking or caution. Therefore, we should ignore Malita for his or her posts. By and large, we are glad to be where we were before joining the Dubland although for those born from the Dubland, it will be a new experiences for them.

Scott77

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

I just received breaking news. On Thursday Morning during Morning Worship a special announcement will be given ... "Melita Jaracz is no longer a Jehovah's Witness". Then a special talk will be given regarding apostate websites.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Melita Jaracz?..LOL!!.....Ya Right!!..Your a Troll......................AllTimeJeff has you nailed.......................LOL!!...OUTLAW

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Melita said: "I have been authorized to come onto this 'filthy' discussion site to let you all know how wrong, disgraceful, low and horrible you are. "

To Melita:

2Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world?

Meet the saints, Melita. You are among them here. They achieved their sainthood coming through the trial by fire of the Watchtower. Take a good look at them all. They have been refined by that fire. (Well, some are still a little scorched, but many here have reached spiritual refinement.) These are the ones that have no lie in their mouth.

3Know ye not that we shall judge angels?

Order in the court, Melita! The saints are deliberating. They are allowed.

And though many of these vain, pompous, evil, manipulating, self serving blasphemers tried to pass themselves off as "angel" messengers...people here know that those ones were Transformers. Demons who blasphemously attempted to present themselves as angels.

Pardon me, Saint Barbara.

Carry on.

• JHK
    JHK

I can not understand the Tedd's pride..., a person who is living with the brothers' donations! When you can not gain your own money, you must be a humble person.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Melita, who exactly authorized you to come to this site- as though you need authorization? It was certainly not the mind-control group that controls you.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

TJ as you refer to him is a conduit to our supreme one Jehovah, much more than any of you will ever aspire tobe.

Back up your assertion. My question to you isa how you reconcile this in light of the false prophecies, child molestation coverup, and complete lack of love Teddy and his boys are responsible for.

Unworthy unbelievers will all soon come to a ruinious end at the great day of Jehovah!

Unwothy beleivers of what? Certainly not the WT or the jehovah they have created.

He will be vindicated! Turn around from you lowly apostate ways now and stop this idle speculation on some dear souls demise.

Jehovah? Ok. What does that have to do with the WT? What is lowly about apostatizing from a confirmed false prophet? And exactly what is dear about Teddy?

• White Dove
    White Dove

Someone is just having fun seeing what people will say to his posts as Melita. I believe that it is a smart a$$ member of this board, in fact. Someone's just yanking your chain.

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Lol... Consider my chain yanked...

I have a problem with literalness.... My doctor prescribed a sense of humor, which I take most days lately.....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit