One of the Governing Body had a stroke yesterday

by AndersonsInfo 426 Replies latest jw friends

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

As the Scripture says "God does not rejoice in the death of anyone unrighteous." "hE IS EAGER FOR ALL TO ATTAIN TO REPENTANCE."

How often did Jarasz open the Bible and deliberately ignore the influence of Holy Spirit to see what God really calls him to??

He has not just mislead himself, but dragged others after him.

HB

• verystupid77
    verystupid77

I think cattails put it very nicely. It is easy to become bitter and that just hurts ourselves. I know I am fighting it. This has been a really hard time in my life. I really wish I could move on. I am trying to.

• moshe
    moshe

One can always hope for new blood on the GB and for reform. JW's are sheeple and, if a few reformers can turn the leaders the rest will all follow.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I've waited sometime to post as I am currently dealing with an illness in the family. But honestly, he needs to go. Not from life, but the GB. Big changes? Naw. There may not be another TJ but his influence will continue.

• insearchoftruth
    insearchoftruth

If Mr. Jarascz has some handicap from a stroke, would he be replaced on the GB, or unless you are thrown off, is it an appointment for life?

• minimus
    minimus

I would think that there's nothing worse than a big CEO having a stroke, a guy who looks down on everybody else, not being able to communicate while wearing a Depends.

• Gayle
    Gayle

I don't think any one man had the "control" or was "the boss" like Nathan Knorr, at least since Rutherford. He died and the organization has gone on strongly anyway. The "concept" has still gone on.

• undercover
    undercover
    I would think that there's nothing worse than a big CEO having a stroke, a guy who looks down on everybody else, not being able to communicate while wearing a Depends.

Maybe for him, but not for the people under him, if he was an asshole or bastard.

The man that ran a company that I worked for in the past was known for his being both.

After he retired, his health declined rapidly. In two years time he went from being a powerful big business man with multiple companies and interests in the area to being confined to a wheelchair in a nursing home drooling on himself.

I went to his funeral to pay my respects fully expecting to maybe even feeling some compassion and mourn the man, but as I saw him laying in the casket, it was confirmation the bastard was dead and it gave me closure after years of dealing with his harsh and cruel attitude.

Karma's a bitch.

• minimus
    minimus

Wo! Undercover!

It's good you saw his condition yourself.

• JHK
    JHK

I think that Tedd will try to appoinment a right hand man in the Governing Body..., thinking in the day after! His last will!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit