One of the Governing Body had a stroke yesterday

by AndersonsInfo 426 Replies latest jw friends

• yknot
    yknot

Hmmm doing fine as all warm in bed recovering, laughing internally at Losch's squashed ascension?

OR

In the infimary not quite himself but everyone is going to let him think he matters still and is running the joint.....

I bet the stroke news hit bigger and faster then that old pio hour rumor! Can't stop the information highway!

• Scott77
    Scott77

Gregor,

Is this a true picture of Mr. Jaracz or just a make-up one? Is this an old picture of him or a true picture of him as recently as two days a go after the stroke?

Scott77

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Scott77,

No, that's not really Teddy J in the picture. But since the guy in the picture in the hospital bed is holding up his hands as if to form the letter W, it's a really funny joke that an infirmed Teddy J would make a W for Watchtower gesture with his hands... haha... uh, get it now?

Ugh, I hate explaining jokes. Excuse me while I go to my night job doing narration for bad mimes. "Now, he's walking upstairs... now, he's walking downstairs... now it's an escalator... now he's walking against the wind..."

B the X

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

somebody tell me that b the x did not just explain a joke.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

At least I didn't explain it very well.

• cattails
    cattails

Oh. Ahhh, I get it.

Thanks Billy!

http://www.sacredearth.com/Ezine/summer07/cattail2.gif

• Japster
    Japster

¥¥¥ as of 6pm last night, according to a close insider......TJ is in a public NYC hospital, they didn't know which one, and is not doing that well. Melita has been getting tons.....100's, of telephone calls from all over the world and is apparently quite worn out from having to deal with them all.

thanks

J

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I'm surprised no one has started a pool

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

LOL@Josie!!........ "When will Ted be Dead?"........It`s a $1.00 bet.....Pick a day and time.....Winner takes all!!..............................................LOL!!...OUTLAW

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

i gotta buck

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit