Why is Jesus kept side stage ?

by iknowall558 178 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Colton
    Colton

tenyearsafter, I can tell you how Reniaa would answer.

1) Christendom removed all references of JEHOVAH from the New Testament. The apostacy of the early church made God's name unknown and the superstition of the Jews who refused to pronounce the Divine Name.

2) Reniaa is inactive. She talks about going back to the meetings and be regular.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

DIRECT answers...that's a good one...good luck with that

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Question- What is more likely to end in disappointment:

1) Waiting for a direct answer to the above questions from Reniaa

or

2) Putting one's trust in one of the many end-times predictions of the WT

• passwordprotected
    passwordprotected

Guys, form an orderly line behind me...

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Reniaa...how come when quoting Heb 11:17 in stating we must be obedient to our leaders you paid no attention to verse 7? If you did you would see this was in the bounds of the leaders teaching the word of God. The WT goes so far beyond the word of God this verse could not apply to their leaders.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

and Gals

• Colton
    Colton

What I don't get is the Jehovah's Witnesses strive to have a DIRECT RELATIONSHIP with the FATHER. That is NOT POSSIBLE! Because of our sinful nature, our relationship with the FATHER is broken. Only JESUS can bridge that gap. Christians are WITNESSES for JESUS.

• iknowall558
    iknowall558

@ colton Good Point !

• Colton
    Colton

John 5:39

You diligently study the Scriptures because you think that by them you possess eternal life. These are the Scriptures that testify about me, yet you refuse to come to me to have life.

Reniaa, Jesus preached about eternal life. Not a "paradise earth". If you don't think so, then the whole Bible was written for the "anointed" Jehovah's Witnesses and Jesus died in vain.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Reniaa

Awakened@GIlead made a very good video on exactly where 'paradise earth' appears in the Bible....you should watch it you could learn alot.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit