April 15th WT- Satan = Apostates = Critical Towards Brothers = Shun Them

by flipper 99 Replies latest jw friends

• diamondiiz
    diamondiiz

I like how they potray school kid not pledging allegiance to the country as supporting God's kingdom while what they dont' say is that WTS presidents and JW who applied for US passports between 1916-1970s had to all sign an oath of allegiance to obtain one!! Apostates? GB and the leaders follow angel of light while potraying themselves as innocent and rightious to their flock they are the ones that decieve the poor ignorant followers - it is they who are the true apostates!!

• villabolo
    villabolo

If there is anyone who could mail me a copy of that issue puuuulease pm me. I badly need one and the scans that I got are cut off at the edge.

Villabolo

• still_in74
    still_in74

so all those kids that made fun of me in school were/are all apostates!!!! i knew it!! i cant wait to see them all destroyed at armageddon and i can stand in front of their houses and mock them! (i actually had 2 grown men-dubs state somehting similar to me recently)

• whatistruth
    whatistruth

your kidding me. that is sick

• TD
    TD

This struck me first as one of the most insulting comparisons about the whole article. Not only are most of us compared to Satan, but it alludes that most of us are just like him and have no compassion for victims of calamity either!

LOL -- Who has more compassion for victims of calamity? The JW's who rarely, if ever contribute to 'wordly' charity / relief efforts and who only help other JW's when and if they help anyone at all or the 'wicked apostate' who has no qualms about contributing to any and every charity?

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

Thanks for the scans, Mary. I've saved them.

• flipper
    flipper

SAMMIELEE'S WIFE- Taliban wearing suits ? Funny stuff.

DIAMOND DIZ- Very true , and I agree with you completely. The GB and WT society are one of the MOST hypocritical leaders of any modern day mind control cult. It almost borders on Nazism.

VILLABOLO- I would be glad to mail you a copy of the April 15th WT if you would PM me your mailing address. No problem.

STILL IN 74- Yeah, all those allegedly " worldly " kids at our schools growing up were " apostates " . Well- I never knew. Probably explained why they were kinder and more polite than the witness kids I grew up with !

WHATISTRUTH- I'm not kidding. They actually print weird stuff like this. You couldn't make this stuff up.

TD- Good point you make. It is amazing that the WT society has the audacity to say that " apostates " or even fading, or ex-witnesses are less caring towards others than Jehovah's Witnesses. Are the leaders of the WT society showing compassion for " victims of calamity " when they protect and hide pedophiles without reporting these child abusers to police and law authorities ? Thus further endangering JW children in the future while allowing pedophiles free roam in local kingdom halls without warning parents who is a pedophile , or who has a criminal record of child abuse in the past ? How dare the WT society call any apostates " uncaring ". It's the pot calling the kettle black

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

This article demonstrates why it is usually best not to make a stink when you leave, imo. JW's expect that. Some write personal letters, which I wish I would have done, but its too late for me to do that now....

Lets face it, JW's have to choose to defend certain flanks on their line. They deliberately demonize those who leave and are openly critical. It's their best tactic.

The openings in the JW lines of defense are the ever changing doctrines and prophecies, their hypocritical association with the UN, and their absolute paranoia of whats on the internet about JW and their history. All of these things are reasonable and common sense.

The key to overcoming crap like this article is to roll with it. I know for myself, when I read reasonable apostates, I knew what was going on, and that they were right. But the key is reasonableness.

Thats why it burns me when I read wild rumors and sensationalized stories. Like embedded subliminal images in WT art. (like these volunteers have a clue how to do that.) Ritualistic satan worship. (c'mon!)

No, the reasonableness comes across in every statement about how elders frequently mistreat the flock and abuse their authority. How field service is more and more a scam. How bethelites and missionaries are treated. All of this, presented in a reasonable manner, is the key to getting the average JW's attention, imo.

Of course, on a very personal level, I have a great amount of anger towards the GB, because they can't detect the stench of their own stank. But to live and live well is the best revenge, and the only real beacon of light ex JW's can offer to those poor indoctrinated borg bots still in...

• flipper
    flipper

AL TIME JEFF- Good post. I agree that the best way of getting witnesses to analyze their beliefs is to not attack their doctrinal beliefs as they put up a brick wall and turn their minds totally off . But as you stated by revealing injustices that occur, i.e., elders mistreating the members and abuse of authority , child abuse being hidden by the elders and WT society, women being abused by their JW husbands and told to be submissive. It goes on and on.

I understand your resentment - being a born in I have resentment too. But the best revenge like you say is living a good, happy, fulfilled life and turning the anger we have into helping others see how to move on once they have exited the witness cult. I find a lot of fulfillment in doing that. It makes some of the bitterness go away by helping to empower people to think for themselves and use their minds to gain freedom of thought and get their lives back again out of captivity to the WT society

• KAYTEE
    KAYTEE

Flipper,

WT society is clamping down messages into the witnesses minds that by just being critical of anybody who is a witness - it's tantamount to being apostate ! Which turns a person into Satan,

I am absolutely ashamed of being involved in the past with such a judgmental corrupt Org.

My wife’s mother (93 years) has dementia / alzeimers, as a consequence she finds it even difficult to make herself a cup of tea.

We decided to bring her down and live with us from (200miles away).

The family has suffered in many ways, but we knew this was the correct thing to do.

The wife’s brother (a Jw who reminded me he was the head of the family over words we had) lives in Spain "where the need is great………………. " and sunny!!!!! Has never discussed this move or even thanked us for doing this for his mother, he phones her once a week for two minutes to ease his conscience.

Anyone who has done this, knows that it can be very restricted, Our life has changed in many ways because of this, my wife and I have never been out together since, just can’t leave her on her own.

As a Jw he will be saved at the coming tribulation, but we Satan’s offspring will be destroyed

KT

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit