April 15th WT- Satan = Apostates = Critical Towards Brothers = Shun Them

by flipper 99 Replies latest jw friends

• flipper
    flipper

PISTOFF- Interesting take. Apostate is definitely a " conditional " word depending on which vantage point it's coming from. It's actually of no use because both opposing factions will look at each other as apostates. So, very true no good discussions can occur , it's a stalemate between both parties who consider each other apostates. Not a good vantage point for positive discussions.

UNDERCOVER- Pretty funny , isn't it ? Yeah, the only way to ever learn anything is by being critical ! LOL! Imagine if we bought into the BS of the governing body till we died , we'd never learn a damned thing .

GROMITSK- Yep- I guarantee that passport application will get you shunned and considered an apostate with a one way ticket out of the organization ! I promise ! At least in theelders and GB's eyes ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Fipper..It`s the same old Crap..With a Cherry on it!..LOL!!.........Every one hates Jehovah`s Witness`s..The WBT$ says so.............Jehovah`s Witness`s are the happiest people on earth..The WBT$ says so.......Book studys in private homes are the most important meeting you can go to..The WBT$ says so...There are no more book studys in private homes the WBT$ says so......................Ect..ect..ect..................LOL!!...OUTLAW

• flipper
    flipper

OUTLAW- Exactly true bro ! If the " WT society says so " then the rank and file members believe it must be true !! But we know different, don't we ? LOL! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• flipper
    flipper

Just wanted to bump this thread up to get more comments if anyone missed this latest drivel from the witness only Watchtower magazine. Thanks

• minimus
    minimus

JWs ONLY are acceptable. Period.

• independent_tre
    independent_tre

Why do they never elaborate as to what "apostates" disagree with?

"Truth" should be able to stand up to anything thrown up against it.

Rather than display genuine humility and discuss the issues, the hierarchy resembles the Pharisees in arrogantly directing its membership to "avoid all contact with them!"

Are they really following Jesus?

"YOU heard that it was said, You must love your neighbor and hate your enemy. However, I say to YOU: Continue to love YOUR enemies and to pray for those persecuting YOU; that YOU may prove yourselves sons of YOUR Father who is in the heavens, since he makes his sun rise upon wicked people and good and makes it rain upon righteous people and unrighteous. For if YOU love those loving YOU, what reward do YOU have? Are not also the tax collectors doing the same thing? And if YOU greet YOUR brothers only, what extraordinary thing are YOU doing? Are not also the people of the nations doing the same thing? YOU must accordingly be perfect, as YOUR heavenly Father is perfect. Matt 5:43-48

Excellent post Lukewarm.

• flipper
    flipper

MINIMUS- Very true- to JW's, only JW's are acceptable.

INDEPENDENT_TRE- One reason I think the WT society doesn't elaborate on what apostates disagree with is it would raise up too many doubts in rank and file members minds. Even if they just mention the doubts - witnesses will start questioning the society. And the WT society doesn't want that

• flipper
    flipper

I'm going to be working all night later tinoght so I wanted to bump this thread up for any who would like to comment on it or give a take. Thanks, Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• flipper
    flipper

Just wanted to bump this up for those who didn't see it who might want to comment. Going to be working all night so any comments are welcome

• sammielee24
    sammielee24

The Taliban wearing suits. sammieswife.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit