April 15th WT- Satan = Apostates = Critical Towards Brothers = Shun Them

by flipper 99 Replies latest jw friends

• 1914BS
    1914BS

Ive noticed a sharp increase in the JW attitude toward those not in the inner circle. Just clickn a glass at a JW party or talk about how good at chess you are and you will be immediately labelled apostate.

• flipper
    flipper

1914BS- I agree with you. The witnesses are getting more paranoid about who is apostate and who is acceptable. All cults do this when they start seeing a downturn in membership and see numbers of people exiting. The WT society is turning up the control of their members because of losing members I believe

• villabolo
    villabolo

Flipper, you got a pm.

Thanks for the offer, Villabolo.

• flipper
    flipper

VILLABOLO- Thanks for the PM. You have a PM back as well

• KAYTEE
    KAYTEE

Has anyone got a copy of this magazine. Is it possible to scan it and post it on here?

KT

• twinkletoes
    twinkletoes

Are you referring to a Watchtower in 1988 or 2009 ?

I've just asked a JW to check out the April 15 2009 magazine and she couldn't find anything in it relating to this subject

HAS ANYONE GOT A COPY THAT THEY COULD SCAN - NEED IT URGENTLY!

many thanks

Twinkletoes

• twinkletoes
    twinkletoes

At the risk of repeating myself !

Can someone scan the WT April 15 2009 with the article being discussed here ?

bttt

twinkletoes

• flipper
    flipper

KAYTEE & TWINKLETOES - I don't have the capability to scan this but if some one else has a copy of the April 15th 2009 magazine it would be appreciated. But if you PM me your addresses I would gladly make copies of this for you and send it to you

• JustHuman14
    JustHuman14

It seems WT is loosing ground below their feet. "Apostates" are increasing and they show all those lies that the WT is been telling all those years. They are afraid from them, since they are the real liars and false prophets. Light has nothing to fear from the darkeness, and the leadership of the WT knows that their father is the Father of the Darkness.

This article it makes me sick...

JustHuman14 formely known justhuman

• twinkletoes
    twinkletoes

Mr Flipper I've sent two PMs.

bttt - in the hope that someone out there can scan the article for me PLEASE!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit