April 15th WT- Satan = Apostates = Critical Towards Brothers = Shun Them

by flipper 99 Replies latest jw friends

• rebel8
    rebel8

OT

apocryphal22 ROFL! Was that an ex-jw? Why did he do that? That's hilarious--bat wings on his car!

Actually I'm not joking. I don't mind doing mildly weird things to throw people a little off balance. The unexpected sometimes makes people think and realize how silly they are. (I also use a counseling technique with clients called irreverence. Can work quite well with zombies. I do it half-joking so they are less uncomfortable--they can laugh at it--but they do realize there is some truth to it. I've made quite a bit of progress with it.)

• Mary
    Mary

Thank god for articles like this----they make me forget my own present woes. Just to show what a bunch of stinking hypocrites they are, below is a scanned copy of page 6 with a picture showing young kids in school obviously pledging allegiance in school---something that the Borg views as 'idolatry' and apparently worthy of death. Yet below this is a scanned copy of Nathan Knorr's passport application where he verifies that he is pledging allegiance to the United States, complete with his signature. If this doesn't fall under the old 'double standard', I don't know what does:

apr1520090001.jpg picture by sam3217

Knorr0001.jpg picture by sam3217

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I will criticize the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger for closing the doors leading out. First, they tell people that using independent sources, or studying the Bible (or Quran) independently is wrong and a sin. Now, they are telling people that anyone with ideas that might improve the religion is of Satan.

Not only will that keep people in, but it will prevent the religion from ever getting any better. Any suggestions to improve it, even if backed up by their own Bible, will be put down and the suggestor will be viewed as apostate and of Satan. Well fine, I guess that makes me a Devil worshiper--so be it.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

This adds more to the distrust and paranoia in the congregations,

kudos to the society, well done.

• villabolo
    villabolo

Thank you Mary for the watchtower scan.

• flipper
    flipper

HOPSCOTCH- Very true. This will certainly give witness family members an excuse to shun those of us faders or anyone who " complains " about anyone or anything in the organization. Hope our family members kind of just skim over this.

REBEL 8 - Exactly. I've never heard them say that just being critical of INDIVIDUALS in the congregation would be evidence of apostasy. This is really twisted. The WT society is running scared - you can only tell. Hey- more power to you, go paint your nails and pull your voodo witch routine on them in kingdom hall parking lots - get it on film if you can to see their reaction , it would be hilarious ! LOL!

VILLABOLO- I don't have a hard copy on computer or I'm not good at scanning, but if you PM me your mailing address I'd be happy to send you a copy of this in the mail. I'm sorry your psychiatrist thinks you are paranoid. The witnesses really ARE out to get you. You take a tape recorder to the washroom with you when you do your laundry ? Well- that may be a bit much , however I know you gotta watch your backside . If you don't want me to mail a copy- perhaps someone else on the board here can scan you one. Good luck to you !

SNAKES in the TOWER- Thanks for bringing out the other mind controlling quote in that magazine ! I had that one marked as well , but wanted to hit hard on the apostasy comments . It is bizarre how the witnesses feel they are a people for " special possession " and only they have " precious knowledge " of what's going down in this world. Personally, I think the JW's are the ones possessed by an imaginary Satan ! They seem to talk about him so much ! I think they should be " impelled " to drop the Satan $hit. LOL! Good points Snakes.

APOCRYPHAL 22- A guy actually drove around the kingdom hall in a " batmobile " during the memorial ?? That's awesome ! I wonder what other pranks could be pulled to scare the bejesus out of these mind controlled drones ?

OUTASERVICE- Very true what you say. Since their " generation " policy has changed and they think a generation can last forever - they have to find SOMETHING to push the urgency and panic buttons in rank and file witnesses to keep them interested. So yeah, let's warn people about the ever dangerous apostates who might talk negatively about our brothers and sisters ! Jesus.

HOMEROVAH- Very true what you say. The WT society is running scared due to the tons of information available on the internet enlightening witnesses as to the scandals and ridiculousness of mind control. And the fact that their " time of the end " policies have been deflated. I hope more get out of the org.

FINALLY FREE- Excellent point ! The elders ARE very critical of the rank and file members constantly ! But as we know the elders and governing body NEVER point the finger at themselves ! They just constantly use their middle finger to flip off the congregation !

DOOFDADDY- I do believe that apostates ARE making some headway into the congregations by revealing information galore on the internet ! The WT society has to attempt to do something to stem the tide by influencing the rank and file members attitudes towards apostates.

BIZZYBEE- I'm glad you heard about this so you can tell your mom. You are very welcome. I too have 80 something year old witness parents who I hope just skim over this info and ignore it. So far after 5 = years we get along good and they respect my fading status. But you are right in that Psych 101 quote : " Give the enemy a face to keep fear at maintenance levels . " Very well put. The 2 legs the Jehovah's Witnesses cult and all cults use to control their members are " fear " and " guilt " . If they can instill those 2 things into the minds of the rank and file members - they have achieved their mind controlling intentions ! It's disgusting.

LUKEWARM- The WT society never elaborates on what apostates disagree with too much- because we are RIGHT ! In the words of the witnesses " you can't dispute the truth " ! The WT society and governing body have no humility nor shame. They would rather control the minds and speak false things about ex-witnesses than face up to the lies of their " generation " policies and child abuse policies. It's the pot calling the kettle black so to speak.

GARY BUSS- I hear ya Gary. Any good day for me also means I haven't had to deal with witnesses. I just hope more escape the mind control of the cult.

KAYTEE- David got away for taunting Saul because he committed adultery and repented . Oh yeah, he committed murder of another man's wife and repented of that too. Plus he ended up marrying the murdered man's wife as well. I don't remember him repenting of THAT ! Oh well- like the WT society says : If God Jehovah picked him, we just have to wait on Jehovah to correct problems ! Such idiot reasoning by the WT society.

WHA HAPPENED- Very true how dismissive the elders are towards rank and file publishers ! It's one of the big reasons I left the organization- among many other reasons. The average publisher is just a statistic and number to report field service time to the circuit overseer and WT society. The average publisher is NOT viewed as a human being by the elders.

MARJORIE- It is definitely psychological projection on the part of the WT society ! You nailed it on the head ! They accuse ex-witnesses of doing things they themselves do ! We who have left the organization are branded as apostates- but the real apostates are sitting in Brooklyn and upstate New York.

QUIETLY LEAVING - The society is not critical towards pedophiles in the least ! You are right. They don't warn congregations of who has a child abuse conviction or record in the past - and in fact promote these pedophile jerks to positions of oversight at times ! It's ridiculous. Normal brothers and sisters are harassed - and pedophiles are exonerated. We know personally a JW who is getting rebuked for exposing a pedophile in her congregation right now ! And her husband was deleted as an elder for supporting her ! What a loving organization. Not.

BONNIE_CLYDE- Wow. Your dad along with other elders are SO uninformed about pedophiles re-offending. Just because the pedophile got married doesn't mean he is " cured ". I mean he wil still be looking to abuse an unsuspecting child - even in a married state ! It shows how uneducated these elders are about child abuse.

MARY- THanks for the scan of the kids doing the flag salute and Nathan Knorrs passport info where he gives alleigance to the United States ! The hypocrisy is amazing in the witness organization. Yet they accuse us of being the bad guys and gals for being truthful.

WT WIZARD- Exactly ! I agree. The WT society is trying to close the doors leading out of the organization by stating these things in the Watchtower. So anybody that seems like they are complaining about anything or anybody is to be avoided or becomes apostate.

PURPLE SOFA- Very true. This does promote paranoia and distrust among the witnesses ! I hope it helps many more see through the lies and get out ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• garybuss
    garybuss

I used to want witnesses to leave the group, but not any more. Now, I want em to stay right where they're at. If they all went to Mars, my life wouldn't change one bit. I wouldn't even know it.

• flipper
    flipper

GARYBUSS- I can totally understand your wanting the witnesses to leave you alone. I still have 2 adult daughters in the cult 22 and 20 years of age , who in time I want to help exit the cult and the mind control put inside their heads. That's about the only reason I stay updated by witness aquaintances who are fading and on the fringe of the organization. Basically to keep informed of what garbage they are putting inside my witness families heads so I can more accurately know from which angle they will be communicating with me from. Different people have different circumstances. I hear you

• Scarred for life
    Scarred for life

Garybuss:

I'm the same as you. They could all go to Mars and I would probably never know it. They are mostly all a part of my past.

• flipper
    flipper

SCARRED for LIFE- I understand where you and Gary are both coming from. Some of us still have family inside the cult and we want to be informed so as to know how to deal with them though. If I had my choice - I'd rather not deal with ANY witnesses either - however I still have aged parents in it and I'm going to make their final years as hassle free as I can

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit