April 15th WT- Satan = Apostates = Critical Towards Brothers = Shun Them

by flipper 99 Replies latest jw friends

• StAnn
    StAnn

I have two points to make.

1. This goes to show that, when we criticize the WTS to JWs, we must criticize the ORGANIZATION. We're not unhappy with individuals. We're unhappy with the whole damn cult.

2. If Reniaa ever wants to get reinstated, she has to get off of JWN for good because we criticize not only the Borg but many individuals by name. So she can't associate with us.

StAnn

• Marjorie
    Marjorie

I used to want witnesses to leave the group, but not any more. Now, I want em to stay right where they're at.

Gary I would agree with you, except for the fact that most JWs have good intentions and have simply learned via mind control to be bobble-headed drones. They're being lied to, and no one deserves that. Plus, as long as they're dubs, they are actively promoting deadly doctrines like no transfusions or shunning. It's better for everyone (especially children), if more people leave, and the cult dies.

• flipper
    flipper

ST. ANN- Good point. Yeah, if we criticize people it does stir up the protective defense mode in witnesses. I've seen that happen with some of my witness relatives if I criticized certain elders. But I see them get in defense mode just as much if I criticize the organization ; so I don't know if there is an advantage of one over the other. As to the comments on Renaiia - I'll just say I second that motion.

MARJORIE- I agree with you. My wife and I both think it would be better for this cult to die a slow death and people escape the mind control and dangerous doctrines and beliefs and practices which put peoples lives in jeopardy ! I mean, it's ridiculous. Think of how many thousands of children have been needlessly abused and how many thousands have died due to their policies on hiding child abuse and not allowing blood transfusions ? I'd call those VERY dangerous policies indeed ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• boyzone
    boyzone

Did anyone notice the paragraph before the one Mr Flipper quoted? It says that "clearly Satan has no compasion for victims of calamity". Then it goes on to compare apostates with the characteristics of Satan.

This struck me first as one of the most insulting comparisons about the whole article. Not only are most of us compared to Satan, but it alludes that most of us are just like him and have no compassion for victims of calamity either!

In the minds of the average JW we are not only in cahoots with the bady guy, but we are all selfish uncaring hard-hearted and cruel towards those in need!

The whole section of this Watchtower is truly disgusting and deeply insulting. What is worse, many of us have family members who are gonna sit through this Watchtower and think exactly as they're told to think about us. It makes me so angry that any small bridge I've managed to build with my parents over the last 2 years will be torn down in an instant by the Society. Bastards.

• flipper
    flipper

BOYZONE- It is indeed insulting that the comparisons to apostates being like Satan would include not having compassion for victims of calamity . But once again it is just the mind control that the WT society is trying to saturate our JW relatives brains with. I can only hope like you that my JW relatives as well just kind of mindlessly gloss over this information when they study it in the WT study ! I too have made headway with my 80 something year old parents - it's all you and I need for this WT cult to try to manipulate them further by telling them to avoid us. Truly pathetic

• happpyexjw
    happpyexjw

The comments about "reformed" child molesters make me crazy! My ex father in law molested two of my kids. After we went to the elders with this it came out that other children both in and out of the congregation had also been molested by him. He has since been given a clean bill of health by the elders. He is in his 80s now and part of me will rest easier when he dies.

• flipper
    flipper

HAPPYEXJW- I'm so sorry your children were molested by your ex- father in law . That's disgusting the elders minimized it by giving him an alleged " clean bill of health ". The sweeping under the rug of child abuse by the WT society has GOT to STOP ! I hope very soon that somebody with money gets a lawsuit against the society of such monstrous proportions they will be forced to stop the cult- or leaders of the WT society go to prison . I will jump for joy on that day. Meanwhile thousands of children continue in danger

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

How about the biggest apostates of all, Jesus and Paul?

Paul said that Jesus fulfilled or destroyed the law, depends on which verse you read, and of course Jesus RIDICULED the duly appointed priests, etc.

Apostate is such a weasel word; just a red herring to prevent real discussion.

P

• undercover
    undercover

You bunch of Satan loving apostates...

You read the counsel from the Slave and turned right around and criticized individual brothers, elders and a former Governing Body member...

• GromitSK
    GromitSK

Sorry to be dead dumb but is that passport application 100% definitely genuine?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit