BIG NEWS! Leader of German Watchtower History Archives Resignes and Leaves Branch Office!

by GermanXJW 108 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

If your mind is still captive to the concept that Watchtower is God's organization, reading apostate literature will not necessarily awaken you. However, if you have an open mind when reading apostate literature -- to determine if it really is God's organization -- you will lose all faith in Watchtower. Whether or not you exit will depend upon your personal cicrumstances. Just my two cents.

• truthsetsonefree
    truthsetsonefree

As Farkel hints at, it seems like every time there is a big WT research project, someone pivotal ends up resigning, speaking out or leaving. Makes me wonder.....

Isaac

• StAnn
    StAnn

Isaac, makes you wonder what?

Hey, maybe we should brainstorm some really good research projects and submit them to the WTS. For every project submitted, we could help one Dub get out!

StAnn

• inkling
    inkling

hmm... "high level apostate" anyone?

• Gayle
    Gayle

How old is he about? Has all his research given him better opportunities? How good would his economics be with such a move now? It is very rare for a long term Bethelite to leave Bethel, especially if it was just health problems.

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

I am of the same thought as Farkel my friend, I believe perhaps he has read so much and sees that what the WTS has been teaching for so long is not truth.

If this brother is ill why would they dismiss him from Bethel, that is too cruel after a long track record at Bethel. It seem to me that they wouldn 't do that to a ill man. If the WTS did then they are cold and calculating bastards.

There is something a tad off on this stroy it is as if something is being left out. Perhaps some more information will filter through as time goes by. Thanks for sharing German exjw.

Orangefatcat.

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Keeping Nathan Natas' words in mind, it will still be interesting to see what (if anything) actually comes about with this development.

Thanks, German XJW!

hugs,

Annie

• yesidid
    yesidid

Well one good thing for him is, he will probably be "immune from prosecution", or persecution WBTS style.

Since their big mistake of zapping Ray Franz and Jim Penton they seem reticent to disfellowship high profile Witnesses who can write, books......that is.

Notice how they have held back on Greg Stafford. They seem to have learned the hard way, that if they disfellowship someone with information, who can write, that person has nothing to lose......and could.........probably would, write a book..........which would be devoured........... by millions.

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

Hardly big news. Maybe he is just old and the project is finished and he is retired, or has moved on to another project. Get all the facts together before imagine there is some kind of big scandal or whatever.

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

It's all speculation at this point, about the German Bethel Heavy, but if he has "resigned" that implies he's done with dubdom. Unless "resign" has a different reading in the German language. I know what it would mean if a U.S. Bethelite used the word.

Another unusual expression that he uses is "termination of the employment relationship with the Watchtower Society".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit