BIG NEWS! Leader of German Watchtower History Archives Resignes and Leaves Branch Office!

by GermanXJW 108 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

You're not kidding this sounds big. If this were for health reasons (other than mental health) he would have said so. This is interesting, indeed.

• sir82
    sir82

Still not clear....was he a Bethelite until 1996, or until November of 2008?

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

He was a Bethelite until November 2008. In his C.V. there is a new period starting 1996 because of the Stand Firm-Project.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Wonder what he knows and if he will tell us.

purps

• GermanXJW
  • sir82
    sir82

Interesting indeed.

Is the German Bethel doing "layoffs" like the US branch has done (dismissing 2000 or so Bethelites over the past 3 years)?

I.e., did he quit, or was he pushed out?

• choosing life
    choosing life

Keep us posted, please.

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

I have not heard about lay-offs and I am not sure I they would just sack their History Archives Director. He used to write articles in the Watchtower! He writes that he resigned.

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

It sounds like he was the subject of a layoff; i don't see any indication that he is no longer a Witness.

• still_in74
    still_in74

JW Think: Satan is really working hard in these last days

well just think, if Satan can convince angels to leave Jehovah, and even high-level bethelites, think how hard we have to resist Satan! We can never let our gaurd down!
    Why, Satans lies are sooo much more powerful than Jehovahs truth that even only a few minutes of "apostate lies" can unravel 50 years of truth!!! Boy, we really need to hide inside the KH and only read the Watchtower! After all, even a snippet of a newspaper article written by an anonymous writer can destroy everything that the soveriegn lord of the universe has taought for thousands of years!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit