BIG NEWS! Leader of German Watchtower History Archives Resignes and Leaves Branch Office!

by GermanXJW 108 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• minimus
    minimus

YES, the guy that looks like Ray Franz.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

I know this is..lol...off topic, but what are they drinking in that picture, the orange stuff?

• civicsi00
    civicsi00

So he resigns... so what? Did he turn apostate or what?

• treadnh2o
    treadnh2o

"I know this is..lol...off topic, but what are they drinking in that picture, the orange stuff?"

Apos-Tang?

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

That beverage might be a NAZI SCREWDRIVER - vodka and orange jews.

• GermanXJW
  • quietlyleaving
    quietlyleaving

germanxjww

we aren't very good at waiting patiently

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

I thought X-JW are - having waited for so long for the big A.

• Gayle
    Gayle

"Victim List Project of the Swiss Bank Settlement" - did any Jehovah's Witnesses or their families get any of this settlement? Or, did the Watchtower Society in U.S. or Germany claim getting this settlement? How does one search this?

• Gayle
    Gayle

http://www.watchtower.org/e/19980708/article_01.htm

Having mentioned money, the "Declaration" went on to denounce unfair practices of big business. It said: "It has been the commercial Jews of the British-American empire that have built up and carried on Big Business as a means of exploiting and oppressing the peoples of many nations."

Here the WT Society admits this on their own site and insists this is not biased or prejudicial. Ridiculous! This is the Watchtower Mastery Double Talk! How about if it was inserted with by comparison considering attitudes or prejudices of today with such a group as "the commercial Arabs" or 'the commercial Muslims." Clearly, this would fan prejudice.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit