BIG NEWS! Leader of German Watchtower History Archives Resignes and Leaves Branch Office!

by GermanXJW 108 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• TheOldHippie
    TheOldHippie

Also, lieber DeutscherJW - ist er ganz einfach aus- bzw. umgezogen, um mit etwas anders anzufangen - oder aber hat er die Gesellschaft verlassen? Was er selbst geschrieben hat, ist ja recht neutral?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen. TOH

• rebel8
    rebel8

Thanks Gayle, I had no idea they were admitting even part of the Declaration, let alone on their web site.

On the one hand, they know the truth is bad enough to lie about it. OTOH, they still don't get how bad it is--One would think they'd be embarrassed to publicize even that snippet on their site.

* Space does not allow us to supply full documentation for this historical account. However, a list of complete references is available upon request from the publishers.

So you don't have enough space on your server to provide full documentation? LMAO. That excuse is so lame, it needs a walker to get around.

• rebel8
    rebel8

PS: +1 Nathan!

That beverage might be a NAZI SCREWDRIVER - vodka and orange jews.

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

Who is the old goat beside him

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

@OldHippie: I reply in English since this is the board's language. Yes, the current information is that he "only moved" from one place to another.But I doubt that this is a normal process for a leading Bethelite who leaves his spouse behind.

The old man beside Wrobel on the picture is Leopold Engleitner, an Austrian JW and the eldest living camp survivor of Buchenwald, Niederhagen and Ravensbrück.

• TheOldHippie
    TheOldHippie

And Engleitner is the object of at least two books - "No in stead of Yes and Amen" and "100 years - unbroken will", and also of two DVDs, "Unbroken will" and "Unbroken will - educative". Truly one of the heroes to remember, and not to be mocked or ridiculed when criticizing the organization. Engleitner is truly one to respect.

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

Books and DVDs are merchandized here.

• yesidid
    yesidid

Thank you OldHippie for reminding that many Witnesses are good people, and some of them are hero's.

They are just decieved, as were we.

• Roddy
    Roddy

Well, I saw the website. I don't see anything contra WTS. So it doesn't sound like it was a hostile resignation.

I think he was advanced in his years and it was his time to retire.

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

Roddy, --and leave his wife behind? I don't think so. Sounds like he either left of his own volition and split with his wife, or was forced out and split with his wife.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit