Gov of Ill. arrested for corruption, another close buddy of you know who

by Gregor 254 Replies latest jw friends

• beksbks
    beksbks

Good lord you people sound like the JW's talking about the Catlicks. Don't trip over your rafters.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    OK, people, what if Obama is implicated in some way with this crazy governor?

Some of the posts here show that his statements are inconsistent with what has been said in the past and what he was reported to have been doing.

If he knew what was going on, and somehow has tried/is trying to cover it up, to me it starts to look a lot like the covering up that Nixon did after the Watergate break ins.

BTS

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee
    He has charisma, promises a good change, dresses nice, ect...

The wily bastard! Next, you'll be telling me 'he speaks well'! It's diabolical, I tell ya'!

It's a good thing you guys are on to him, so's you can warn us bumpkins what to watch out for!

• snowbird
    snowbird

I mean, really!

It's as if Obama is the Devil Incarnate.

Why in the world are some so afraid of him?

Sylvia

• Gregor
    Gregor

Exactly the point Cawshun. Many of us saw this way back when this cult of Obama started to bloom. He never said much of anything of substance and what little he did promise (taxes, Iraq departure schedule) he has already either waffling on or outright abandoned. Now he's starting to trip over his feet on his Chicago dealings coming back to haunt him. Wish it wasn't so but this guy is thin as piss on a rock yet his followers still refer to him in messianic-like terms.

To those who want to shout "sore loser" and put there fingers in their ears... many here can vouch for my gracious congratulations and comments of positive support and hopes after the election. I meant every word of it. But I did not get a lobotomy.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

Obama isn't the Devil. Bush is!

BTS

• snowbird
    snowbird

If Obama were White, I don't believe this discussion would be nearly as heated.

But, I shouldn't expect anything else. After all, Black people have always been held to a more stringent code of conduct than others.

It's almost as if we have to justify our being on the earth.

Sheesh!

Sylvia

• beksbks
    beksbks

Sylvia my dearest pal, I hate to have to tell you this, but you see the Right, has been in power for 28 of the last 40 years. They did the same stuff to Clinton, and look at poor old Jimmy Carter. It is completely unacceptable to them, that they have to wait for four, or heaven forbid eight, years to continue their dismantling of America. They prefer Olde England style, where the rich were able to work the starving peasants to their deaths, or hang them for wanting the wrong pheasant.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    If Obama were White, I don't believe this discussion would be nearly as heated.

You should've left the persecution complex at the Kingdom Hall.

It's almost as if we have to justify our being on the earth.

Sounds like you have some confidence issues.

BTS

• snowbird
    snowbird
    You should've left the persecution complex at the Kingdom Hall.

Sounds like you have some confidence issues.

BTS

Apperently, we haven't broken the surface yet, not even inaugurated and we already have a big scandal! The next 4 years are going to be interesting.

BTS

Just as you, BTS, I call it as I see it.

Sylvia

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit