Gov of Ill. arrested for corruption, another close buddy of you know who

by Gregor 254 Replies latest jw friends

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    Quick, someone please fetch BTS one of those adult bibs!

I like the ones with lobster logos.

BTS

• SacrificialLoon
    SacrificialLoon

Yes, the timing. The nerve of him waiting till after the election, and Obama giving up his Senate seat to appoint a replacement through illegal means. This is just more proof of libuhrul media bias!

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

Being an Illinoisan it is about f*cking time but it may be too late....

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

Oh, fer chrissakes!

• beksbks
    beksbks

Hah!!! I was just about to post this myself. I don't see what this has to do with Obama though????

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

The word has it he may be impeached by the end of the day.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

after watching news conference,

this guy is soooo toast.

purps

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    I don't see what this has to do with Obama though????

Maybe nothing, but right now they must be as busy as cats covering shit at the "Office of the President Elect"..

"That is not the Rod Blagojevich I knew."

BTS

• Quirky1
    Quirky1
    they must be as busy as cats covering shit at the "Office of the President Elect"..

Three-legged cats!!!

• beksbks
    beksbks
    Maybe nothing, but right now they must be as busy as cats covering shit at the "Office of the President Elect"..

Because...............?

Aha!!! Look at this! Surely yet another close associate of Obama's!! Schaumburg is a suburb of Chicago, nuff said!!

Schaumburg teacher on trial for allegedly abusing autistic students

Prosecution, defense disagree on methods used in special-ed classroom

By George Houde | Special to the Tribune
    December 9, 2008

The methods used to maintain control of a sometimes chaotic special-education classroom were at issue Monday as a trial started for a Schaumburg teacher accused of physically abusing three autistic students.

Prosecutors said Patrick E. McCarthy, 32, dragged students around his classroom and once slammed a child's head into a cabinet after he overturned a desk. McCarthy also allegedly forced a student to wear a weighted vest and bounce on a trampoline for 40 minutes.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit