Gov of Ill. arrested for corruption, another close buddy of you know who

by Gregor 254 Replies latest jw friends

• cawshun
    cawshun

Gregor, yes, the Obama follower's, will ignore all the negatives about Obama, Rev. Wright, William Ayers, Tony Resco, and now the Gov. of Illinois, plus other's. He has something good to promise us so we don't want to hear the negatives. Just like the JW's, they like the message of Paradise earth, so don't tell me about the negatives about the WTS. Finger's in their ear's singing, la la la la la, I can't hear you.

Obama is just another False Prophet, there is a reason they call him the Messiah, look at all the followers he gathered with his good news about what will come under his rule.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

I hate to sound impertinent towards you, but well, I think you need to think for yourself more as an individual, and not so much as part of an ethnic group. I identify with my roots too, but not so much as to give me an inferiority or a persecution complex (or the opposite). It isn't healthy, and besides, we are all the same anyways.

Respectfully

BTS

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

If Obama were White, I don't believe this discussion would be nearly as heated.

But, I shouldn't expect anything else. After all, Black people have always been held to a more stringent code of conduct than others. Snowb

Ahem... all the Illinois Politicians (including Danny R who was in the US congress check cashing scam) have been white. The last couple of Governors have ended up in prison on an array of charges.

Tennesse tossed a few governors in jail too... all of them white guys. I cant think of a black man except the Detroit mayor who have done jail time in recent memory.

Maybe we just want to hold Obama to the same standard... this is only a race thing if you make it one... I hope he's clean-we dont need a dirty president at this juncture.

Hill

• snowbird
    snowbird

I exercised my constitutional right and voted for Obama - I'm not a follower of any human.

Obama won; 5 days hence the Electoral College will formally confirm his win; 40 days hence he will be sworn in as the 44th President of the United States of America, warts and all.

Deal with it and get over it.

Sylvia

• snowbird
    snowbird

I hate to sound impertinent towards you, but well, I think you need to think for yourself more as an individual, and not so much as part of an ethnic group. I identify with my roots too, but not so much as to give me an inferiority or a persecution complex (or the opposite). It isn't healthy, and besides, we are all the same anyways.

Respectfully

BTS

I appreciate your observation, I really do, but thinking rationally is difficult when you have to deflect BS.

Sylvia

• beksbks
    beksbks
    ... I hope he's clean-we dont need a dirty president at this juncture.

The thing is Hill, that's not at all how it seems. It seems that many here on the site, and in this country want to see him fail. Seems y'all want to be proven right, more than you want to see this country recover.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

Guess who is supposed to be "Senate Candidate #5"? The one that was going to bring a million bucks to the table for a seat?

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/ConductUnbecoming/story?id=6431739&page=1

Someone is going to get his nuts cut off.

It's a circular firing squad.

BTS

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    but thinking rationally is difficult when you have to deflect BS.

Just take a deep breath. I've been there too many times myself.

BTS

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

Beks... it really doesnt matter how we want it to come out... the scales balace or they dont. We could argue how much the "other side" wants to insert fingers in ear and sing la, la, la too.

If he is a crooked guy or allows this stuff to pass will tell alot about his character. If he stands and takes his lumps (if coming) or comes away with honor that would be enough for me.

Hill

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    It seems that many here on the site, and in this country want to see him fail.

Remember how many were secretly hoping the war went badly to hurt Bush? Pretty despicable isn't it. The press corps almost sounded disappointed when the monthly casualty counts went down, and they would play down any successes. Personally with the incoming Admin, I hope things go well for purely selfish reasons and more (who wants their standard of living to deteriorate). But it looks like sauce for the goose to me. I think the left changed things badly, and maybe permanently, by their behavior this decade.

BTS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit