Gov of Ill. arrested for corruption, another close buddy of you know who

by Gregor 254 Replies latest jw friends

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

Seeker 4... with all due respect... you dont have a clue about Illinois politics. Wait for the rest of the yarn to unroll itself. This is gonna get good.

Clinton was an rookie compared to half the aldermen in Chicago... the house is even worse.

Just for the record... I am on file in this forum... not so much that I dont like Obama... I just wont vote for anyone with a finger in Illinois politics.

Hill

• Gregor
    Gregor

Sylvia, you made laugh! Very good.

Remember when Martha was chastised for annointing Jesus feet with expensive oil that could have been sold to help the poor? He said, in effect," leave her alone, she's doing fine. Besides, you'll always have poor people but you won't always have me! "

• snowbird
    snowbird

Sylvia, you made laugh! Very good.

Laughter is good, no?

Sylvia

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

All politicians are corrupt.

The people of America elected the lesser of 2 evils.

I haven't seen where Obama is corrupt yet.

But I wont be supprised if I do because all politicians are corrupt and you dont become a govenor or senator or president by helping little old ladies cross the street.

You get their because you have people to pay back.

Still Obama is the lesser of 2 evils and 100 times better than Bush or McBush.

The man can speak in complete sentances, and be coherent.

And he didnt destroy the strongest economy in the world.

I am pretty sure he will be able to understand an intelligence briefing, which is very important if you are president.

It's a fact the last president couldnt understand his intelligence briefings.

• fern
    fern

In a conversation with Harris on November 11, the charges state, Blagojevich said he knew that the President-elect wanted Senate Candidate 1 for the open seat but “they’re not willing to give me anything except appreciation. (Expletive) them.”

I am reposting Six of 9's post from earlier that Gregor tried to divert attention from. This quote from Blago himself should say it all. Obama isn't playing his game. I don't know how anyone can dispute this.

• frozen one
    frozen one

I read part of the criminal complaint against Blogojevich at The Smoking Gun. Blogojevich is stark, raving mad.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2008/1209081rod1.html

• Gregor
    Gregor

but “they’re not willing to give me anything except appreciation. (Expletive) them.”

Interesting that such a conversation even occured.

I certainly wasn't trying to "divert attention " from this statement. Why don't you zombies take a deep breath and relax your sphincters? Nobody is going to take your baby away.

• watson
    watson

relax your sphincters
    Sorry, no can do, after reading the "ouchie" thread...

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

Nobody really knows what Obama is up to.

I for one wouldn't trust any politician...and as far as the gov. getting in trouble..he is just the one that got caught...

I'm pretty much with jaguar on this one...

I would like to say..sometimes I wonder if it is because of the JW teaching that I don't trust politicians..then I answered myself..nah!..

(I talk to myself a lot)..

Snoozy..

• beksbks
    beksbks

relax your sphincters
    Sorry, no can do, after reading the "ouchie" thread...
    Ain't it the truth Watson?? *shudder*

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit