Gov of Ill. arrested for corruption, another close buddy of you know who

by Gregor 254 Replies latest jw friends

• beksbks
    beksbks
    Remember how many were secretly hoping the war went badly to hurt Bush?

No, actually, I don't.

I think the left changed things badly, and maybe permanently, by their behavior this decade.

Ok, this needs some explanation.

• snowbird
    snowbird

I'm still searching for the source and circumstances of this picture.

Sylvia

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee
    It seems that many here on the site, and in this country want to see him fail.

Get used to it - they're just getting warmed up. Ironically, as BTS points out, if Obama fails to turn this country around, he takes all of us with him. I am pulling for him to deliver on at least half what he promised to try to accomplish - that would be an enormous improvement over what we've had.

BTW, this messiah stuff is amusing (he even poked fun at it himself), but we all know that he is a politician - for some reason that is always the only choices we are given in a presidential election - politicians.

• beksbks
    beksbks

Syl, I'm 95 percent sure it's from a movie with either Bob Hope, or Abbot and Costello. They were on a voodoo island or some such thing.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee
    I'm still searching for the source and circumstances of this picture.

Sylvia,

I believe that is from an old movie about zombies. Get it?

• beksbks
    beksbks

Nevermind, it's a 1943 film called I walked with a Zombie.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee
    it's a 1943 film called I walked with a Zombie.

So, you mean, there were zombies at least 20 years before Obama was born? How did he pull that off?

• snowbird
    snowbird

Thanks, Bek and Biz.

I'm trying to keep my cool here.

Sylvia

• leavingwt
  • Gregor
    Gregor

Strange how all of you want to take out your frustrations on all of us who choose not to walk in lock step with your morally superior vision. Everything that is being pointed out here is from the mass media, good, bad or indifferent. If you don't like being portrayed as children with fingers in their ears chanting "la la la la" then quit acting exactly that way.

Sylvia, I would like you see you drop the race angle on this, it is beneath you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit