I am scared for my life. Problems with punks.

by SnakesInTheTower 127 Replies latest jw friends

• Highlander
  • jwfacts
    jwfacts

I am sorry to hear what you are going through.

start carrying a sidearm

I am a bit surprised by the comments to carry a gun. That is a very American solution and the reason there are so many gun related deaths in the US. There is no surer way of getting yourself killed than to carry a gun. It is better to be beaten then shot dead, which is what carrying a gun invites.

You could try to befriend him. If he thinks he is in charge then he could be happy for you to say you want to get on and make peace. If you cannot move or befriend him, then avoid the guy, don't look at him, don't talk to him.

• quietlyleaving
    quietlyleaving

snakes, I'm glad you are following a common sense approach by thinking about building a fence. I agree with jwfacts and others who have given advice that seeks to negotiate the problem and not escalate the situation.

ql

• Octarine Prince
    Octarine Prince

Nunchakus

• FadingAway
    FadingAway
    Nunchakus

Here is a great training video to learn how to use them:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=qsEZ2lpM0Yw

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

FA..

Nunchakus

Here is a great training video to learn how to use them:

I miss the werewolf games you modded.... lol...

Snakes ()

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

Highlander...

that article makes my point... in that case, the killer was the agressor. I, however, am afraid if by some remote chance that I got the upper hand on the guy that I would be the one going to prison... I wouldnt stand a chance. I wouldnt make it to trial, let alone serve a sentence.

all is quiet so far... we will see what Friday brings when I talk to my landlord about the fence (and what happens with the city's building & zoning case against them in court Friday)

meanwhile I have other things to do... homework, income work, etc. ...

Snakes ()

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

third day of quiet. in fact, havent seen much of them.

however, the fence could be $1,000 not $600. Still, over the next 9-12 months, it is still thousands cheaper than the apartment. Have to wait til Friday to see what is going to happen.

until then I will let this thread die...I cant believe it got 2800 views and 5+ pages

Snakes ()

• beksbks
    beksbks

Well, we're fond of you!

• 1914BS
    1914BS

how about a bucket of KFC with a mess O gravy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit