I am scared for my life. Problems with punks.

by SnakesInTheTower 127 Replies latest jw friends

• snowbird
    snowbird

how about a bucket of KFC with a mess O gravy

**sigh**

Sylvia

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

Hi Snakes.

I just read your thread. Sorry.

Some of the advice here is good. You have two viable options in my opinion:

#1 Conflict avoidance--move out.

If you cannot do this right now because it is too difficult, or if you will not do this because you are a man and will stand your ground, then arm yourself. Get a gun and learn to shoot it. You can get a good used 38SPL revolver for under $250.00. You don't need anything fancy. Learn to shoot it, trust it, love it. Have good quality hollowpoint bullets in it.

No one should be physically intimidated or violated--even those that are not physically strong--and the gun is the great equalizer. You don't need advanced martial arts skills to use a gun, and only basic aiming skills to use it to devastating effect at short ranges. It puts even a woman on equal footing with a man. If this man comes across onto your property to harm you again, shoot him. Possibly the mere sight of the weapon will make him fall back.

BTS

• snowbird
    snowbird

No one should be physically intimidated or violated--even those that are not physically strong--and the gun is the great equalizer. It puts even a woman on equal footing with a man. If this man comes across onto your property to harm you again, shoot him.

BTS

Burn, did I ever tell you that I love you?

Sylvia

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    Burn, did I ever tell you that I love you?

I love you too sister.

• scotsman
    scotsman

If you cannot do this right now because it is too difficult, or if you will not do this because you are a man and will stand your ground, then arm yourself. Get a gun and learn to shoot it. You can get a good used 38SPL revolver for under $250.00. You don't need anything fancy. Learn to shoot it, trust it, love it. Have good quality hollowpoint bullets in it.

No one should be physically intimidated or violated--even those that are not physically strong--and the gun is the great equalizer. You don't need advanced martial arts skills to use a gun, and only basic aiming skills to use it to devastating effect at short ranges. It puts even a woman on equal footing with a man. If this man comes across onto your property to harm you again, shoot him. Possibly the mere sight of the weapon will make him fall back.

Am I the only lily livered wimp that feels ill reading this advice?

• snowbird
    snowbird

I don't know about you, Scotsman, but I live in an area similar to Snakes.'

My house has been broken into and our cars have been stolen. If anyone threatened me or my family, I would resort to any means at my disposal for defense. Even if it means shooting someone.

Before you judge a man, walk two moons in his moccasins.

Sylvia

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

scotsman,

If and when the bullets start flying in your direction, your survival instincts will take over, and you'll toughen up just fine.

If you are a parent, I have doubt that you would defend your children and never think twice about it.

-Donny

• undercover
    undercover
    Have good quality hollowpoint bullets in it.

As long as you're not in New Jersey...

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

"fucking come on, then"

"We'll get a boot in"

"We'll set about ye"

You need more Scotsmen like those and not the "ill" kind. Grow a spine, friend. It's is in there.

By the way I am glad to hear Smeaton has recovered from his coma.

BTS

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

seeing as the thread didnt die and went to a 7th page... lol

I went to Bass Pro today and bought pepper spray ... 8-10 ft range...compact, fits in my hand. bought 2 canisters. about 35 shots each. pepper spray with tear gas and a UV dye.

Bass Pro also had Bear Spray..some sort of 2% concentration...really nasty stuff..... but the warnings said something about permanent eye damage.... and the canister was a foot tall, not easily hidden, and $45...compared to the $25 I paid for the smaller cannisters...

That's it for me and weapons... and I hope not to have to use that.

Snakes ()

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit