I am scared for my life. Problems with punks.

by SnakesInTheTower 127 Replies latest jw friends

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

cameo-d:

mess up their cable and they will leave.

dont know if they have cable or not...hmmm..I should call my dispatcher tomorrow afternoon and find out..... I dont have a ladder to climb the pole to do a pole disconnect, but I coould disconnect it at the side of the house... hell, I can take bolt cutters to it at the house. (If I put a terminator in their house box, that would look awful fishy....heh heh) only problem with that little fantasy is that the neighbors keep an eye on the house for him...so I am sure a) they would tell the punk and b) they would tell the cable company who would call my boss and have me fired. Punk is a drug dealer too. I cant win for losing. Part of this problem started a month or so ago..... An unmarked car with a spotlight and a man in it with a badge and a shirt that said SHERIFF on it pulled into the neighbors drive. He seen me and called me over to him. What do you do when you think a cop wants to talk to you? You talk to him. I thought I was talking to a sheriff deputy. (I later ascertained from the county that it wasnt one of theirs it was probably a bounty hunter using a surplus cop car...if I had known that I woudnt have talked to the faker). Neighbors seen me talking to the guy and snitched on me and told the punk I was telling people he was a dealer. I didnt tell the pseudocop anything about the punk, none of the pics he showed me were anyone in that house. doesnt matter.... as long as they think I was "up in they business" (as punk said to me tonight), then it doesnt matter what the truth is. I am counting down the days until I leave,....not just this house, but this fu*ked up town. Snakes ()

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Use the $600 for a restraining order, a stun gun to keep in your car and agun for your house.

• dawg
    dawg

I hate to say it this way, but never be afraid to use force if necessary, if you're not able to beat his ass, then as the old saying goes, God made all men equal, Smith and Wesson keeps it that way.

But I live by a rule with my weapons... if you ever see me point it towards someone they will be shot.. I have never pointed my weapons towards a human, but if you ever see me do it, then they're probably going to die... I may start with a wound, but if I feel threatened enough, then I'm willing to kill...

I know this sound bad, but I don't start fights.. when a man touches me, if I'm unable to whip his ass, then he's a goner... no man should ever lay his hands on another in violence, and this man has already touched you....screw that bastard!

No jury will convict a man when he's defending himself... you might get involuntary manslaughter at best, and that's no time served... screw him man, don't let this piece of crap touch you... but never pull a weapon if you're not willing to use it... so if you buy a weapon, don;t even show it unless you feel threatened, and then kill the SOB...

I know it sounds hard, but this man is already resorting to violence, he's asking for it...

But before all that, go and get a restraining order, then the police will know you;re having problems....that will cover your backside...

But never hesitate to destroy your opponent... if he continues after the restraining order, then shoot his ass... plain and simple, and do him extreme harm...

Let it be known that you're not going to take crap of him period... and even though you may be physically weak, you have technology that evens things and you're willing to use it...never threaten, do... act... don't show your weapon unless you're going to shoot someone...

I have been in very little fights, but I've never lost.... I do not hesitate when threatened... I kick ass... If there's a beer bottle around, then his head is going to get cracked... not one blow either.. keep kicking the shit out of him until he's utterly destroyed... defeat him, hurt him bad. Make it where he's reminded of the ass whipping he got... where he don't want another...

I remember a line in the movie the "shootist"... this is MY creed... I kid you not... "I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them."

Pretty simple isn't it...

Let the police know the problem, let them handle it if you can... but kill that bastard if he touches you... I'm serious.. don't let him hurt you in anyway...

I know what I've written is sad, but the facts are what they are, you didn't touch him he touched you... screw him... if anyone's going to get hurt, it isn't going to be me...

And then last but not least, move the freak away... get away from this fool at all costs... get a restraining order, and then move... you must freaking move no matter what..this man is violent.. get away...

• cameo-d
    cameo-d
    Next time you run into him "Say lets start over again and offer him a beer" might be worth a try.

Hope, that would probably work if it was a normal person.

But if this guy is into drugs, he can turn violent without provocation, or maybe even put a mickey in his beer.

I would not want to even appear chumy with a druggie. If the neighbors see that, maybe someone will think you are "holding" for him.

mess up their cable and they will leave.
    dont know if they have cable or not...hmmm..I should call my dispatcher tomorrow afternoon and find out..... I dont have a ladder to climb the pole to do a pole disconnect, but I coould disconnect it at the side of the house... hell, I can take bolt cutters to it at the house. (If I put a terminator in their house box, that would look awful fishy....heh heh)

No no No! I was thinking more like causing static interferrence. I would not advise you to do something crazy like disconnecting it!

• dawg
    dawg

"even if I had a gun, there is no way I would have had the reaction time to draw it (even if conceal carry were legal here, which it is not, I checked with the cops, laws are to protect criminals not me) let alone shoot him instead of my foot."

Don;t but a fence, buy a weapon... reaction time? Get a restraining order, if he even looks like he;s coming near you, then tell him not to... if he comes forward anyway, then kill that bastard.. I'm sorry but it's must be done.. screw the laws about concealed weapons, taking a gun from the car to the house isn't against any law, don;t give me that crap... and you know what homie, we all break laws each and everyday... I'd break a law in a flash if it's save my life..

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

I feel for you, Buddy. I work in a jail with these punks everyday and the only thing that keeps them out of my face as they know us dention officers will slam them in the floor if they do.

And if I cant I got my own gang that can.

But on the street I'm just like you.

The best thing I can tell you is when you get through school find a good neighborhood.

A gated community if you can afford it.

These punks will shoot you and have no remorse.

We booked in a punk who shot his brother dead and he was out playing basketball in the yard the day he got booked in.

These punks are wired for destruction.

• dawg
    dawg

"We booked in a punk who shot his brother and he was out playing basketball in the yard the day he got booked in"

People like this feel no remorse, that's why you can;t either

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

This is why I dont move immediately: I have one degree...but it is only a "baby associates" (Associates in Applied Science)...not a regular aa or as that transfers to a university. The first degree has not led to employment that makes me more money than what I make now.

I have started back up to finish the regular degree. I am a high A/low B (except Algebra) student... I am only taking 10 hours this semester but am taking 16 next semester and 8 over the summer...so I can graduate before summer is out. Then I can move...most likely to be closer to family.

This is frustrating beyond belief. I wont get a gun...its just not me..and wouldnt have done me any good tonight anyway.... he was too fast... the fence would have stopped him long enough for me to get inside. He would have had to go 50 feet one way and 50 the other before he got to me in this situation...instead it was 20 feet across the yard.

Fence is step 1. Restraining order is step 2. Looking for a new place in the college district step 3 if absolutely necessary. ..but then that delays my leaving the area for good another full year instead of 9 months.,,,,,,

but I am grateful anyone cared enough to make suggestions.... and the private PMs of support are even more helpful to my sanity...

I am on IM with a JWDer right now... someone local who wants to string me up personally for not moving...

Snakes ()

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

Never shoot to wound, ALWAYS shoot to kill.

• sacolton
    sacolton

You guys obviously have missed the answer ... Contact your nearest Kingdom Hall and tell them your neighbor is very interested in a Home Bible Study and he would love to start receiving magazines too. That'll scare your neighbor off. A neighborhood that is overrun by Witnesses ... total nightmare!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit