I am scared for my life. Problems with punks.

by SnakesInTheTower 127 Replies latest jw friends

• cameo-d
    cameo-d
    But..You have`nt in one post on this thread,said you tried to talk to the guy..You just kept reporting him.

Outlaw, there are some people that common sense and instinct tells you not to talk to them. And you also know instinctively that it is a pretensious waste of breath as far as accomplishing a civil understanding. Some people are dangerous.

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa

You can't tell if a person is dangerous just by looking at them.

I bet many people on this thread would be scared to death of my students, just by looking at them....way too scared to talk to them...

Too bad.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Cameo-D..Yes,I understand what you are saying.....Snakes said he does collections..So did I,in one point in my life......Snakes say`s he goes into tuff neighborhood`s..So did I.....Snakes say`s he can talk to people,in tuff neighborhoods..So can I.............Did he talk to the Black Dude before he Reported him?..In his Own Neighborhood?..LOL!!.........I`m waiting for Snakes Reply!..LOL!!..................Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• TheSilence
    TheSilence

It occurs to me that talking to people in tough neighborhoods for collections and then driving away is quite different than trying to talk to the insane drug dealer who lives next door and knows exactly where to find you.

Jackie

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

The Silence..When you do Collections..You hire yourself out,to Solve Problems..That`s the Nature of the Business.....Piss the wrong person off..And..You do not just,Drive Away...........It can go from this:Punching..To this:Machine Gun 2..To this:Coffin..In a Heartbeat!.....It`s always best to Talk to people First!!......Most people don`t want Trouble..................Clint Eastwood...OUTLAW

• frozen one
    frozen one

Hey Snakes,

Sorry to hear about your problem. I've had similar problems over the years where I live. My house is located in the so called bad part of town but I refuse to leave because I kind of like the location and the neighborhood has too much potential to abandon.

Based on my experience I'd guess that there are other people in the neighborhood that are troubled also. Seek these people out and get to know them. You need to move your relationships beyond the "nod" level. Talk to them. Find people on your block who own the house they are living in. Find the people who are renters that have been living there for years (like you). Talk to these people. You'll probably find out you are not alone and your neighbors are sick of the trouble maker also. Offer to have these neighbors over to your house to discuss the problem. Contact your police department and find out if an officer is assigned to your neighborhood. Contact this officer and meet him/her. When you have the neighborhood meet and greet at your house, invite this police officer to the meeting. If you don't have an assigned officer, contact the police and request they send someone to your meeting. That way you will by default have a neighborhood cop. Believe it or not but cops like working with people who are proactive, not just reactive. The idea is to get as many like minded people into the room to discuss the problem and come up with a solution. This approach has worked really well in my neighborhood. It takes some effort, but the benefits are well worth it.

Good luck.

• frozen one
    frozen one

One other thing regarding weapons. I am armed to the teeth although most of my weapons were not purchased for protection. That said, building relationships with neighbors will in the long run bring more peace to a neighborhood than having everyone living in lockdown with a firearm handy.

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420
    Well..this is what I get for posting my private life on a discussion forum made up of 99.99% strangers. I get a lot of advice. Some very good, some out right stupid.

You mean like this?

Try this..Get four small pieces of paper and on each piece write the neighbor's name on them. Then carve the same name on a black candle. Visualizing the neighbor being drawn away from you and ask your angels for help also. Light the candle. Take the four pieces of paper and burn one, saying, "I banish 'neigbor' with the power of fire. So mote it be." Bury one in some dirt, saying, "I banish 'neigbor' with the power of Earth. So mote it be." Flush one down the toilet, saying, I banish 'neigbor' with the power of Water. So mote it be." Then tear one into little pieces and throw it out your window, saying, "I banish 'neigbor' with the power of Wind. So mote it be." Let your black candle burn down.

Use very small pieces of paper, because you are going to be littering and you don't want to clog the toilet or start a house fire. It is important that you make your intentions clear.

If it doesn't work, well, you won't be in prison or having to walk a dog.

lisa

• undercover
    undercover

I haven't read all 5 pages, but this jumped out at me: this guy acosted you. It's basically assault. Call the cops, tell them that he trespassed, pinned you against the car, threatened you and told you to not call the cops. Take out a restraining order against this guy, keep a gun in the house (I'm assuming you live alone, no kids). Keep a baseball bat, 9 iron or tire iron in the car within easy reach. If he ever comes at you again, use one or the other to defend yourself. Remember, your in fear of your life. Deadly force when in fear of your life is legal. By continueing to call the cops and to take out the restraining order records the pattern of violence and trouble you've had with this guy. The restraining order won't keep him away, but it will show that you attempted to follow a peacable course to keep him away and the final result was to again be assualted at which you had to defend yourself.

• DoomVoyager
    DoomVoyager

This is 5 pages long now, and I'm sure someone already said it, but anyways: he now knows that you're a "white boy" who can't defend himself and he can push you around whenever he feels like it. You either need to start carrying a sidearm or get the hell out of there immediately. It WILL start getting worse.

Oh, and other people have posted relevant information about how escalating things with a weapon will, well, escalate things... he'll definitely start slashing your tires and such if you pull a gun on him, so if you get a gun, get the guard dog too.

Best advice by far is just to move.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit