Since you on the right won't answer this question. Abortion

by dawg 148 Replies latest jw friends

• sammielee24
    sammielee24

Way down deep I think this issue is really about control, birth control and women's rights over their bodies. Abortion is just the high emotional sexy part that gets played over and over.

I totally agree. sammieswife.

• yknot
    yknot

I would like to add to the 'control' arena........ states rights versus federal

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

In my humble opinion keeping young women (and young men) ignorant about sex and promoting an abstinence only agenda does more harm than good. That's the real issue: real sexual education and access to birth control.

• reneeisorym
    reneeisorym

This web page has pictures of the babies at different ages. I think it helps me see that even an 8 week old one looks mighty human.

(graphic images -- do not look at this unless you really want to see aborted babies at specific ages)
    http://www.abort73.com/HTML/I-A-4-photos8.html

Life begins at conception. This argument about choices and rape do not compute with me. It seems that if you are raped, murdering the resulting baby does not make one wrong a right. Adoption sounds like a "choice". Abortion sounds like murder.

Can't we work on making adoption more affordable? If you pay 20k to pay for an adoption, for many it makes it hard to buy diapers, food, clothes, and a nursery/bedroom.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    This web page has pictures of the babies at different ages. I think it helps me see that even an 8 week old one looks mighty human.

O god.

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

I dunno, looks like tiny human parts to me...about 8 weeks gestation.

• dawg
    dawg

Brant, I think you might want to read all the posts, see if all that you're saying and asking isn't addressed in full detail, and then wonder why you asked this question and made the remarks you made.... Duh! LOL!

• Midget-Sasquatch
    Midget-Sasquatch

God, I'm so tired of hearing the same old line that Pro-lifers are hypocritical in only caring about saving clumps of cells, then pushing for capital punishment. As if pointing out some game ending inconsistency.

Now I realize capital punishment simply doesn't work and alot of innocent people have been wrongly executed. So I'm not gung-ho about it. But I certainly have no qualms with having some extremely dangerous persons killed off. The've shown what they are and they've have caused significant damage to other members of society. Its not the same thing killing off what in all likelihood is a healthy human organism before even seeing what type of person it will be.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

StAnn, you said everything I couldn't get from my brain to my keyboard.

Josie

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    Burns, I'm NOT attacking you here, but you have skipped around this all day, but your true colors came out when you started quoting all those old writings....

Dawg, read what I was responding to, someone posted "old writings" in defense of abortion, so I posted "old writings" against abortion.

BTS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit