My tactics are making inroads on my hardcore JW wife

by Awakened at Gilead 108 Replies latest members private

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead
    Seems she'd rather go to the beach than go out and preach.

Well she went to the beach with worldly people Sunday...

My meetup's next trip is to a clothing optional beach.... and she ***gasp*** agreed to give it a try! I told her she didn't have to peel off if she didn't want to... just enjoy being there... and give new things a shot at least once!

Her acceptance also means she is coming out of her repressed WT shell.......... more good news....

I hope I don't see BFD at the nude beach, though, lol....

• sacolton
    sacolton

Think he might rise to the occasion?

• Mr. Majestic
    Mr. Majestic

Seems she'd rather go to the beach than go out and preach.
    Rather see her husband graduate, than go to the Hall and meditate

This is fun……

my turn….

She’d rather see him copulate = ) than masturbate : (

• sacolton
    sacolton

She'd rather drink a beer than be instilled with fear

She'd rather eat some cake than hang with friends who are fake

She'd rather go out and dine than report her service time

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

BFD is a nudist, and he doesn't live to far away.... there's plenty of gay threads at the beach I'll be going to.. who knows?????

• jgnat
    jgnat

It's sweet guys, that you came to my defence while I was gone. I understand that dawg reacted to my rather strong words. That's what dawg does.

For the record, from the first. I am a fan of the "slow and careful" approach and I have reservations with the suggestion that we simply tell cultists that they are wrong. As Steve Hassan has demonstrated, deceived people become more resistant, not less, by boldly being told they believe a pile of horse patootie. There are times, Dawg, where I hold back from what I really want to say. That doesn't mean I am not very active in my husband's (and other's) release. I suggest you look more closely at what I am saying.

Now, back to our regular programming and the exciting story of A@G's successful campaign to ease his wife away from the Witnesses.

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

awake

wife and I, 6 years ago went to gunnison in sandy hook. there were not any sexy people.

but trust me, when I tell you that I look at any woman!

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

Don't worry, Cheech, I've seen pics, I know what I'm getting into...

The important thing is that I am helping her go against her JW inhibitions... so she can become a normal person... you know as well as I do that JW sexual repression is not healthy for a marraige... or even a single person!

L

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

i guess i got lucky, my wife is a jw thats open to stuff

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit