South Lake Tahoe Apostafest Pictures

by Mincan 134 Replies latest members meetups

• flipper
    flipper

Just wanted to bump up this Tahoe thread for those who didn't get a chance to see the pictures of those who went ! It was fun ! We will do another one next year hopefully ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Cool pictures, you look like you were all having a good time.

• JK666
    JK666

jag,

It was a blast!

JK

• flipper
    flipper

Well the last of the apostafest attendees went home today ! Mincan took off from Reno airport this morning and should be touching down soon in Ontario ! My wife and I really enjoyed his company as he stayed with us June 30th till flying off today ! We took him swimming and he went to Tahoe too attending the apostafest ! He was a really mellow , polite, great houseguest , and he downloaded some cool movies on DVD and music on CD's for us as well ! He also helped overhaul our computer and fix any glitches in it ! He is a great young man with lots of intelligence and potential ! We will miss him ! Here's to you Mincan ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• flipper
    flipper

Just wanted to bump this thread up for Ohio Cowboy as he wanted to check the pictures out of everybody ! One last memory of a great time on July 4th weekend ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• flipper
    flipper

Just wanted to bump this up as I was remembering what a good time everybody had and maybe we can do it again next year at Tahoe ! And I thought some would like to see what some of us looked like at the fest so you can put a face behind the names ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• White Dove
    White Dove

Thank you, Mr. Flipper. I have tears in my eyes just seeing such happy people that I get the privilege of talking to here.

• flipper
    flipper

WHITE DOVE- I'm glad you enjoy the pictures ! Now you can see what we all looked like when we were there in July ! It was lots of fun

• asilentone
    asilentone

Mr. Flipper, Can you start another burning thread about requesting pics of our posters here?

• flipper
    flipper

SILENTONE- I'd love to start that thread for you. But I'm dumb as a rock and don't know how to post my picture from photobucket to the JWD site ! Maybe you or someone can help me. I have a photobucket account but have had to have other people post pictures for me ! I'm a dinosaur so to speak. But, O.K. if you want I'll start the thread

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit