• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

*shakes head* this is stupid

• shamus100
    shamus100

Yep.

• flipper
    flipper

VINNY- The purpose of this thread is to share comforting experiences from our meetup we had last July of 2008. Thanks so very much for derailing it into a " bash Flipper " thread. Perhaps you are just jealous of me - or what ? There is nothing wrong with fading for 6 years and seeking solace and encouragement with other like ex-witnesses at get togethers. There is nothing contradictory about me at all. Let me repeat this so you understand it very carefully- I am not worried about posting this information here on the " members only apostafest get together thread section " . My JW relatives are not going to be posting here or looking at this. These photos are posted " privately " in the private section.

I'm not " full " of anything. I am careful in my relationship with my JW relatives and try to reach them authentically without arguing doctrine. Steve Hassan recommends that, not me. I think you just have an axe to grind with me that goes deeper and you are using this thread to blow up and take your personal vendetta against me. I feel sorry for you . Perhaps you could use some upbuilding from fellow ex-witnesses in the Hawaii area. Like go teach some of them how to make one of your famed volcanoes blow up or something. Go take them swimming with Mako sharks and show them how to do it without getting your rear ends bit off. Jesus. Get a hobby. Go do something positive for yourself.

I'm not asking for " thoughts and opinions " on this thread- am I ? But obviously you are going to give your opinion to whomever you want . That's fine. I also have the option to ignore you and realize what your motives are. Which I will do now. Take care, Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• SacrificialLoon
  • flipper
    flipper

SACRIFICIAL LOON- Fishing sounds real good right about now ! LOL! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• Vinny
    Vinny

Flipper (losing his mind) writes: "Perhaps you are just jealous of me - or what ?"

My reply:

BWAAAAAAAA hahahahahahaahhahahaha

AAAAAahahaaahhahahhahahaahahhhhh

Jealous, of what? What a hoot! Poor Flipper is getting desperate and weird now. Poor guy. Hey where's Shamus when you need him?

Flipper writes: "There is nothing wrong with fading for 6 years and seeking solace and encouragement with other like ex-witnesses at get togethers. There is nothing contradictory about me at all. "

**** Sorry, but I showed you in detail how THERE IS A HUGE CONTRADICTION HERE. Maybe you need glasses this time. Here she comes again... I stated:

Yes, we have our views Flipper. But yours are contradictory here as I have tried to show you. At least that's how it sure looks to me.

You either want to walk carefully and avoid anything that gets you into DF status. (Which is why you did not reply with specifics to your daughter's JW religion filled letter when you sure had the chance).

Or, you will not allow any organization to make you cower or live in fear. (Which is why you post photos and then bump the thread here).

The problem is these are two contrasting viewpoints Flipper, and anybody with eyes can see that. You could EASILY get caught here by posting your photos if only one person that knows who you are takes a look. And then you'd have no chance to help your daughters see any light. THAT IS A RISK.

And to be honest, any thread promising photos of EX-JW's would sure catch a current JW's attention, IMO.

If I was still a JW elder I'd be LOOKING for such threads to check out.

Perhaps you are still a little conflicted altogether. That can happen too. And I would understand.

**** Memory all refreshed now? Can you SEE a contradiction now? You say you don't want to risk fade so you WHIFF on daughter's letter explaining why you don't go, even though your daughter's letter was ALL ABOUT GOING. But then you COMPLETELY RISK YOUR FADE by posting all kinds photos on a public site for EX-JW's. There is no other way to describe it other than as a complete contradiction. Nothing wrong with getting together with other people even if you want to fade. But posting photos and bumping threads of those photos IS a problem for your fade. E arth to Flipper, come in Flipper.

Flipper writes: " Let me repeat this so you understand it very carefully- I am not worried about posting this information here on the " members only apostafest get together thread section " . My JW relatives are not going to be posting here or looking at this. These photos are posted " privately " in the private section."

**** BOLOGNA SALAMI!

Private section only means one must be registered FIRST. There is no chance of blowing a JW's cover if they register first, and then look at photos of MR and MRs Flipper, see all his anti-JW posts and send them to an elder.

Do you get it yet?

IF JUST ONE JW SEES THIS, YOU ARE OUT!

So obviously your fade is not that important to you. Your views and actions ARE contradictory here. And that is the bottom line, IMO.

Flipper writes: "I think you just have an axe to grind with me that goes deeper and you are using this thread to blow up and take your personal vendetta against me. I feel sorry for you ."

**** I have no axe to grind. I have complimented some of your posts. I was even gentle here (at first). But am open and honest enough to tell somebody when I see what I consider is a problem.

YOU SAID that you did not want to blow your fade because mother and daughters are still JW's. But then you post up and BUMP MANY TIMES photos of you with your name Mr Flipper. ONE JW SEES THAT who knows you and fade is over and you are DF'd!

But now you say Vinny has axe to grind and even better yet is somehow jealous of you.

That is one funny joke. Hey flipper if you think I am jealous of you, then you really do have some ego problems going on here. Man you sure think a lot of yourself.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news for ya.

Maybe you and Shamus can help each other by more brown nosing each other too.

Vinny

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Flipper

Thanks for sharing all you have. You have always been a real positive force here, and I enjoy your thoughts and experiences, esp the pics. Don't let those who need a Mydol/Metamucel Milkshake to bring you down.

PEACE OUT!

• flipper
    flipper

Thank Jeff, Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• Vinny
    Vinny

Hey Jeff, why not focus on the SUBJECT being discussed rather than on Vinny and poor, boring one liners?

Can you offer anything substantive on the issues themselves? Or is that too much to ask?

Hey Jeff, would YOU suggest Flipper post of photos if protecting his fade status is a top priority as he wrote.

Tell us what you think Jeff. That would sure be an improvement over your mydol contribution.

• flipper
    flipper

VINNY- I guess you aren't satisfied with only verbally assaulting me on this thread ? Like I said on the other thread , what constitutes an emergency to you is not a concern to me. Get a good nights sleep, Peace out, Mr. Flipper

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit