South Lake Tahoe Apostafest Pictures

by Mincan 134 Replies latest members meetups

• flipper
    flipper

VINNY- I appreciate your concern, but yes I do have a risk gene. I am not conflicted. I have not attended meetings in 6 years and if it ever came up that I had to fight the elders- believe me I would, and I would win. I have defeated an appeal committee before and I'd do it again if I had to . Fortunately you AREN"T a JW elder anymore so I'm not in fear of you either. Take care, Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• Vinny
    Vinny

If somebody sent your elders one of these photos of you and the Mrs on the JWD/JWN, and all of your posts here, you would be disfellowshipped out and you would NOT win.

True, I'm no longer an elder and you have nothing to fear with me. But there are MANY JW's that do visit here and of which you should fear if what you write is true.

It only takes ONE PERSON to recognize your mug and that of Mrs Flipper.

And then you are TOAST.

The printed page does not lie Flipper. They'd have you DF'd in a second and that would be that.

At least if you are going to take the risk, make sure it's worth it.

A very heartfelt and detailed reply to your JW daughter explaining why you are no longer a JW today sounds like a risk worth taking to me.

Posting up some back slapping, good time photos of you and Mrs Flipper with other EX-JW's on the JWD, and then bumping it up many times does not.

It's your risk here. At least I shared my opinion.

Vinny

• flipper
    flipper

VINNY- Basically I consider these people on the board my friends. Thanks for the unsolicited advice. Now I'll carry on the true purpose of this thread - to remind people of the encouragement we shared together at Lake Tahoe last year . Ex-witnesses need encouragement as well. I'm sure you are happy all of us had a nice time, aren't you ? Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• shamus100
    shamus100

(sung to the tune, "rubber duckie...")

Mr. Flipper you're the one... you make bath-time lots of fun...

• flipper
    flipper

SHAMUS 100- I think you're one hell of an interesting monkey yourself ! Love your posts and takes on things ! Thanks ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• Vinny
    Vinny

Flipper writes: "Thanks for the unsolicited advice."

**** Had I seen these photos on your other thread (WHERE YOU WERE ASKING FOR ADVICE), I'd have been sure to place these replies in your lap there.

In fact when I first saw these photos and this thread here, today, I thought they were just posted today and that you'd be reasonably upset that somebody would do such a thing as post photos publicly of a guy who SAYS he wants to maintain his fade to keep his relationships with mother and daughters intact.

But the bottom line Mr Flipper, is that you are full of bologna now!

No person, that truly wants to maintain their fade (as you clearly state many times) would post photos and bump those photos on a very public website for EX-JW's.

You just don't like getting called out on it.

Vinny

• shamus100
    shamus100

Why thank you Mista flippa. I always enjoy your posts too. You're about the most politically correct poster here, IMO.

Vinny,

Is your life so pathetic that you can't take the hint to mind your own business? Why don't you go chase Reinna around and argue with her? Maybe Mr. Flipout doesn't want your advice. Maybe nobody wants your advice or my advice.

Oh, I guess she's ignoring you now too. Check out your other buddy, Spike Tassell, or some other troll to piss off. Now go away. He doesn't want your advice, so quit harassing him.

Sorry about this Mr. Flipper but this guy is acting like a passive-aggressive idiot.

• Vinny
    Vinny

Flipper says: "SHAMUS 100- I think you're one hell of an interesting monkey yourself ! Love your posts and takes on things ! Thanks ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper"

**** After getting all buttered up with flattery and brown nosed by flipper Shamus then says:

"Why thank you Mista flippa. I always enjoy your posts too. You're about the most politically correct poster here, IMO.

Vinny,

Is your life so pathetic that you can't take the hint to mind your own business? Why don't you go chase Reinna around and argue with her? Maybe Mr. Flipout doesn't want your advice. Maybe nobody wants your advice or my advice.

Oh, I guess she's ignoring you now too. Check out your other buddy, Spike Tassell, or some other troll to piss off. Now go away. He doesn't want your advice, so quit harassing him."

**** There's nothing like some good old fashioned BROWN NOSING.

Hey Shamus, I'll offer my opinions wherever I want. What are you going to do about it?

Maybe you and flipper can get a hotel room and comfort and brown nose each other.

Mr Flipper is full of it and now has been called out. You guys are both brown nosing crybabies and have been called out on it.

If you don't like that then go cry somewhere else. You need a blankey to cry on too?

Vinny

• shamus100
  • Vinny
    Vinny

Shamus the monkeyman writes: "Maybe Mr. Flipout doesn't want your advice."

**** Take one whiff of THIS THREAD from your brown nose parter Mr Flipper:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/176534/1/Sending-Out-a-Letter-to-My-JW-Daughter-Give-Me-Your-Thoughts-Please

Hint hint... here is the title of it: "Sending Out a Letter to My JW Daughter-(((GIVE ME YOUR THOUGHTS PLEASE))) -"

**** So obviously MR Flipper is ASKING FOR THOUGHTS AND OPINIONS.

And on this thread I simply shared my concern for what he said on that thread after seeing the photos posted publicy.

Here I'll paste that right now for your poor monkey memory:

**** I would believe that if you hadn't said this to me on another thread less than a month ago:

"Perhaps you understand why I'm so cautious. ANYTHING I say will inevitably go back to my daughters mother- and she is famous for twisting the reality of what is said about me into a complete lie and fabrication. So- I choose my words carefully."

and then on the same thread you wrote:

"The part about saying I realized I couldn't " support a set of beliefs and teachings " is NOT the thing to say to witness relatives ( especially when an ex-wife with a vendetta gets wind that I say those words- it will go right to my former elders who will call me into a JC, DF me on the spot and my 80 something year old JW parents will then shun me. It would be like shooting myself in the foot ! And then mention that I disagree with the blood issue as well ? I couldn't even GO THERE with a JW relative unless I expected to get strung up before a judicial committee !

and

"All she (ex wife) would need is for me to slip up and open my pie hole incorrectly"...

And then:

"VINNY- Thanks for understanding the totality of my situation here. It is convoluted and complex - thus the need for caution indeed."

**** So now what can you say? We have a problem here. And Mr Fliiper is full of it. But at least he has a good brown nosing friend.

Poor lil monkey.

Vinny

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit