Need new friends? Buy a Harley...so simple!

by oompa 100 Replies latest jw friends

• Hecklerboy
    Hecklerboy

oompa, very nice bike. I just bought a set of mirror like yours but of course they're black.

Just to let everyone know, my H-D only cost $9695.00. Of course I've added a few things. They're not as expensive as you might think.

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

We paid $25000 for ours. Now it sits in the garage, all paid off and no where to go!

• babygirl75
    babygirl75

Hecklerboy...my hubby paid more than that for his Honda!!! You got one hell of a deal for a Harley. The Harley's my hubby looked at were in the 25-30k range...

He paid cash for his Honda, so at least it is paid for. I didn't want another payment for a motorcycle!

• undercover
    undercover

You have to compare apples to apples...

Sportsters are the entry level bike for HD. A VTX1800 is a higher end Honda. It's like comparing a Honda Civic to a BMW 5 series...

That blacked out model is my favorite Sportster...it looks like an old school bobber.

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

LMAO New light. hahahaha. You're funny. True love, eh? What's a girl ta do, but go fridge shoppin'.

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

I'm very surprised Oompa hasn't gotten this thread shut down yet????

• oompa
    oompa

I have it on very good authority that new light is gettin a fridge....probably any fridge...and i like dorm fridges..but go ahead and get at least a small reg fridge....geeze I hate to say this but even my beach house has two fridges...and so does my main digs...crap I even have an old dorm fridge i don't even use! so I have five frikkin fridges??

And Harleys may be a bit pricey, but they hold their value well. RIGHT NOW is the best time in history to get a steal of a deal on a Harley.....why??....our economy is in deep $hit....sorry but you are not gonna believe what $4.00 a gallon gas is gonna do to the USA.........so sad. People are selling luxury items at a breakneck pace....some here have had to sell their baby...so sorry. So if you are fortunate enough to have the means....buy, buy, buy, and that means bikes and homes.......not SUVS though...although they are a steal.......oompa

• Priest73
    Priest73

Shoot. I have two fridges at my house, one on my boat, and a deep freezer. Hell, I'm thinking about putting one on the Buell

After all it's only Air Cooled now!

• Robert7
    Robert7

Ok, I am putting the Fridge sub-discussion to rest so we can talk bikes:

I WILL BUY THE FRIDGE!!!

• dinah
    dinah

*stomps feet*

I want a little tiny fridge!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest