Need new friends? Buy a Harley...so simple!

by oompa 100 Replies latest jw friends

• V
    V

Only one brand trumps HD...clue...Brando rode it in the Wild One

• undercover
    undercover

well...duh it's right there on the tank....

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

Triumph? Maybe.

• Priest73
    Priest73

1952 Vincent Black Lightning

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Real friends ride Hero Honda Splendors. Er' make that singular. alt

• Priest73
    Priest73

That's cute. Does it come with a fat chick?

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

My old lady won't let me ride with the boys anymore, cuz I always had to take that front position, and then "the boys" wouldn't work for a week or two.

,P>

non-castrating bitch.

• undercover
    undercover

"You meet the nicest people on a Honda"

Anyone remember that advertising slogan in the 60s? I guess if the 1%ers were gonna ride HD, then the nice people should ride Hondas.

• Casper
    Casper

I hear ya, Oompa....

My first Hubby and I rode Harley's for 13 years, we went on Poker runs, Charity runs and belonged to ABATE of Ind. Lots of friends and good times.

One year, about 20 of us went to a Huge Biker Rally in Beach Bend, KY... 5000 bikers showed up for 3 days. We camped near some Hell's Angles....

The things they did, I can not, in any way, print on this board... SCARED the living heck out of us "Baby Bikers"....

My Brother-in-Law was on the cover of Easy Rider mag. and the main background picture for the Easy Rider Calender... Good Times then.

Hubby had a massive Biker funeral, I plan to be buried in my leathers... won't that look nice, an old woman, all decked out.....

Sounds like you've found something you enjoy...

Cas

• undercover
    undercover
    We camped near some Hell's Angles....

Did the Hell's Angels know that these guys were trying to notch out a corner of their territory?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit