Need new friends? Buy a Harley...so simple!

by oompa 100 Replies latest jw friends

• undercover
    undercover

You get a Harley, she gets a stainless steel, side by side, auto ice maker/water fill, etc.

If you get her a dorm fridge, then you get a Honda Rebel 250...

• oompa
    oompa

We have a serious biker thread here...we picked up a Fox Creek Leather ad!......

Hecklerboy....I love your bike...my favorite sporster of all time....so dark and retro.....very nice....

My baby will be pictured here very soon...I hope..........oompa

• oompa
    oompa

81166631_2burg.jpg picture by riconte77

Vulcan 1600---Morroso air filter with burgandy filters to match my baby...I now have a kawi tall clear shield and it looks much better...I love my little round white retro tach, and my tiny mirrors and tiny turn signals....

and (oh-my ladies)...no bitchseat....but I have one with a nice sissybar for just in case..............oompa

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

So, everyone who has bikes takes them to your beach house and we go for rides?

Hmmm???

Robert, get her a fridge. A real fridge, no college dorm room fridge. New Light, let him get a Harley. You'll both be happy, and can then in turn make other HAPPY.

• undercover
    undercover

I like that color...

• Evidently
    Evidently

Momzcrazy - Your next career should be a marriage counselor......."can't we all just get along"?

Oomp - I like the color too, that was very close to the color of my Fatboy......

Here's what I'm thinking for my next bike......

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Motorcycles___2007-Screamin-Eagle-Ultra-Classic-Electra-Glide-GREAT_W0QQitemZ120275846432QQddnZMotorcyclesQQddiZ2283QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item120275846432&

• Casper
    Casper
    get her a fridge. A real fridge

Yes.... get her one...

We have 3 full size, one in the house, one in the basement for drinks and one out in the garage for Hubby....

Everyone here is Happy.......

Cas

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy
    Your next career should be a marriage counselor......."can't we all just get along"?

Haha very funny.

I can see how to fix other people's problems. Just get stuck when it comes to my own.

I was PISSED at my husband when he called me from the Harley dealership. To tell me to call Geico and put the new bike on it!!! But I really do like riding bitch with him. So maybe NWFY and Robert can enjoy themselves on one too.

• undercover
    undercover
    Here's what I'm thinking for my next bike......

That's a nice bike...

...but 30K?

That's always been the thing that has kept me from going HD....price tag. I can't justify it. If I could find a used FXR or something at a decent price, I'd jump on it...problem is I can't find the right price.

But good luck on the bid...

• babygirl75
    babygirl75

My hubby just bought a Honda VTX1800 all cromed out. He talked about a Harley, but just can't see spending that much money. Especially since I just bought a 35k convertible for myself and he just bought a new Toyota Tundra.

The Honda is very nice though and I love riding bitch on it with him. He is trying to talk me into getting a 250cc but I'm just fine riding with him.

We do "hang" with those that own Harleys & other makes. We all get along just fine...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit