Need new friends? Buy a Harley...so simple!

by oompa 100 Replies latest jw friends

• Casper
    Casper
    Did the Hell's Angels know that these guys were trying to notch out a corner of their territory?

They sure put us in "OUR PLACE"..... LOLOL.

They had guards posted all around their site, and wouldn't let anyone camp very close...

Cas

• Robert7
    Robert7

Fine.

• Priest73
    Priest73

Maybe you guys should log off and "talk"

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

Sounds like you need to buy a bike and take her for a ride. Then for dinner and drinks. Go home when it is getting dark. Riding at dusk is wonderful. Then MAKE UP!!

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

That's it, get it all out. If you can't do that here, with the eyes of thousands of strangers upon your intimate bond, where can you do it?

• undercover
    undercover

C'mon man...buy her a fridge...

We've got two full size side by side fridge/freezer units. One fridge is devoted to all things beer. You'd have room for more beer too, especially when us motorcycle hoodlums come to your house after a day of riding...

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

Our neighbors have a fridge in their garage. It holds all the beer and white wine. It's their old one.

Robert, buy a new one for the kitchen and put the old one in the garage. This is not a big deal!

Ever heard "If Momma ain't happy, ain't no one happy" ?

• Evidently
    Evidently

Robert, after riding around for a couple of hours on the back of that "vibrating", iron horse with her legs wrapped around you......trust me, she'll be ready for that "make up sex".

• New light for you
    New light for you

No, Robert hasn't heard of it. but thank you Momz!

Spaz... ya. I was FINE with the bike my dearie. Fine. I just wondered if i could be FINE with that, why is it utterly perposterous to have a $50 craigslist dormfridge... did you no see that point or was it too hard for you to understand?

I let him do what he wants dearie, i was just asking for a SMALL something in return, ever heard of that concept?

• Robert7
    Robert7

So I really need a Harley, and not a Honda!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit