Need new friends? Buy a Harley...so simple!

by oompa 100 Replies latest jw friends

• New light for you
    New light for you

AND

While you all do all this riding what am i supposed to be doing with the kids? tell me that, i want to know. Because you can just say 'i'm going off riding, bye". If I WANT to go somehere, GUESS WHAT? i have to have the KIDS. I have to worry about them, take care of them.... remember them?

You dont care that i came out with you. you'd rather me stayed in and gotten divorced. then you could do whatever you want.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Harley-Davidson.........The WBT$ has a Trust fund that includes Harley Davidson stock......Support the Watchtower!..Buy a Harley!!..MotorbikeMotorbike 6........................Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• undercover
    undercover
    Robert7 AND mr. undercover can go to hell.

um, er, what'd I do?

Robert, I think Ms. New Light would fit in fine with hardcore Harley brotherhood. I knows some Hell's Angels, if you're interested in joining a club that can handle that fire she has...

ps...I have a couch in the basement if you need a place to crash...

• oompa
    oompa

now now new light...probably sooner than you think, your kids will be able to stay home alone a bit....If robert gets the right bike you can be very comfy on the back, or maybe even get your own ride.....However...Robert....you may be a loner but just can't do it at the expense of you wife. Another poster lady here told me her husband who had three kids....and so did she.....was so selfish that when they got married and formed the brady bunch....he would leave her twice a year for a week long vacations with the guys!!! Huting is fishing is fine....but cmon! She should have walked right then! Now you too go kiss and have make-up sex...right now dammit!!!

And a little mini-fridge? Geeze they are less than a hundred bucks and robert will now have to explain his fear of mini-fridge...haha...this should be good!.........oompa

and talk about lucky her wanting a cheap fridge...mine had to have a $3000.00 sewing machine and a surger...what is that anyway?

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

My husband bought a Goldwing last year ,and we have found the same kind of friendship's because of being wingers now . It is a little bit of an older crowd though ! haha

Some of the guys I work with have invited us on rides and it's been fun . Love some of those biker bars too !

Don't worry "New Light For You " those little ones will grow up soon enough and then you and your man can ride off into the sunset together . My husband had a bike when our kids were small mostly for riding to work . We would occasionally find a sitter and take off on our own for a few hours . Maybe you can find a neighbor interested in bartering babysitting between yourselves for some alone time with your husband and the hog .

• oompa
    oompa
    Evidentally: an HD Ultra Classic Screamin Eagle,

my new WORLDLY bud has a special or model...red...Road King made just for fireman...and it is a screamin eagle with custom tan leather seat...omg took my breath away...we are riding to his fave harley dealer where he is a legend and I will finally ride a Road King....

But I like the name Fat Boy much better....How did you decide what you wanted...and why the change to the above bike you mentioned? Too many choices........I know two guys that have had lots of metrics and they SWEAR the Road King is the best actual ride ever made.......lots to learn............oompa

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

Now you got me droolin' for another bike......Gotta, gotta, gotta get another one!

• Hecklerboy
    Hecklerboy

Don't keep us waiting, let's see some pics of everyones bikes.

I bought my Harely in Feb. Absolutely love it. I can't get enough of riding. I also ride with a guy that got a Roadking. He's spent of $6,000 in chrome assecc. He always laughs because he spent all that money on chrome and I keep taking chrome off mine. I've got a Dark Custom Sportster Nightster.

Here's mine...

alt

• changeling
    changeling

Newlight: I'm sooo on your side...

changeling :)

• Guest39
    Guest39

Buy a Harley..so simple! Yah, if you've got the money. Those things aren't cheap!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit