Need new friends? Buy a Harley...so simple!

by oompa 100 Replies latest jw friends

• Evidently
    Evidently

Robert said:

I WILL BUY THE FRIDGE!!!

Hallelujah......another marriage saved by Momz!!!!!!!

• Robert7
    Robert7

Shit. In case you all didn't know, leaving this cult adds a lot of unnecessary stress in life & marriage. But we'll survive.

Hey, if our worst problem is agreeing on a fridge, we're doing pretty well I would say :)

• Priest73
    Priest73

I'd say you are. My wife traded me in for another model -and that was before we left. Good luck.

• Evidently
    Evidently

We need to do a Aposta-biker meetup down in Daytona Beach at next years Bike Week......it is usually the first week in March!!!!

Any takers?

• dinah
    dinah

Hey Priest, at least it got you out of the cult. Gotta admit that's a tough way to get out, but it could probably be worse.

This thread has been all over the place.

Dang bikers.

• Robert7
    Robert7
    Dang bikers.

Well as they say, if you can't beat em, JOIN EM!!

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

Daytona Beach, sounds fun!

Buy the fridge first Robert, just a little heads up.

And when you get the bike, buy her a helmet too.

• oompa
    oompa
    Robert7: I WILL BUY THE FRIDGE!!!

YESSSSS!!!!!!!! told you guys I had a reliable source!!!.....pick your model new light!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... but shop together for the bike...I offer my assistance.......mine is great...and prob for sale if you don't need the harley.............oompa

• oompa
    oompa
    Evidently:

We need to do a Aposta-biker meetup down in Daytona Beach at next years Bike Week......it is usually the first week in March!!!!

Any takers

ok....ya....like you have to twist my arm to go to FL or NYC.....but Myrtle beach just had 300,000 bikers in town a few weeks ago for biker week...you been there?...is was nuts.....oompa

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

Sturgis is worse. Where else should we go?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit