Farkel Writes a Book?

by Farkel 90 Replies latest jw friends

• worf
    worf

Yes. Write your book. I would definitely buy it. Even now I always make sure I read any posts from you.

Worf

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    Doesn't everyone write books to make a WHOLE BIG BUNCH OF MONEY?

Only J.K. Rowling.

Write the damn book Farkel. One of us needs to be published and if isn't going to be me you may as well take up the mantle, make a billion dollars, win the Nobel Prize for Literature, be famous, do the talk show circuit and date Angelina Jolie for 15 minutes.

Be funny if that really happened.

Chris

• Celia
    Celia

Post resurrected....... how is your book coming along ? I haven't bought a book in a long time ! I read and re-read the same books over and over.... Jane Austen, Harry Potter.... Now I want to read a Farkel book !

• cognac
    cognac
    Post resurrected....... how is your book coming along ?

I want to know also!

• Farkel
    Farkel

I've finally settled on the first word of the title of Chapter 1.

Adrian Monk is helping me organize it...you know how HE is.

I'm still organizing, proofreading and correcting a lot of my older stuff and haven't even got to the three years of topics I wrote about on the old H20. It's going to be more like a collection of short stories than a real book.

I have yet to come up with a plot, but I'm toying with the idea of using Jehovah's Witnesses and the Watchtower Society as the main characters. What do you folks think about that idea? Or perhaps it could be about the construction of the Transcontinental Railroad. Nah. I don't know squat about that!

I need an agent to help me. Does anyone know how to get a hold of Fred Hall?

Also, I've agreed to participate in a project with Randy that will consume more free time.

Farkel, Supremely Slow Going Class

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Parakeet said,

if you don't write that book, you should be fined and imprisoned

oh, no! Not AGAIN!

Farkey played that scene once already and thanks to the WTB&TS is a bona-fide ex-con.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

A few years ago someone wrote a book titled, "Talk Does Not Cook The Rice."

TALK also doesn't write the book.

Most of the people who way they'll buy your book will find themselves just a little short on cash when they have the opportunity to do so. The others are just lying to your face.

• cawshun
    cawshun

New Title for the book, " Knock, Knock..., Who's There? After all the WT is nothing but a joke

• avishai
    avishai

How's the book coming?

• Farkel
    Farkel

Nobody gives a shit what I say anymore. I am basically irrelevant on this board. I used to be clever and smart and stuff life that. Now, no one gives a rat. Whatever message I had/have is lost now. It's painful after nearly 12 years of my crusading to be relegated to a "no one cares anymore, you fool."

Farkel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit